Not Able to send & Receive emails :
Many times we face an issue that Gmail does not sync due to which mails are neither received nor sent.
One of the common reasons is that "Auto Sync" is set to off. However some times the issue can come even
after the Sync is set to ON.
One of the lesser known possible reasons is storage full in Google Drive.
In this case, a user can empty some of the space in Google Drive to resolve this issue.
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
• Not all features are available in one product
• Not all products are available in the global market
• The information is for general information purposes only and created for consumer awareness
• Any reliance on information is strictly at its own risk
• In no event LGEIL will be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage,
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.
• The solutions provided herein might vary based on the models, please verify before implementing.
• No part of this text or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author.
• The information is provided free of costs and to serve end users.
• The information is not meant for any claims or comparison with competition, but to facilitate the customer to understand product features.