No Incoming Outgoing voice when TTY model is enabled:
When there is an issue of no audio in hands free while calling & at the same time music is playing normally, then we should
not directly attribute it to some hardware issue or directly do the factory reset.
Instead we should observe for any icon in the notification window, if we see the TTY icon as shown here, then we should turn it OFF.
TTY Mode or Test Telephone or Tele Typewriter mode for Deaf disables the hands free (Earphone).
To fix the issue, Turn Off the TTY as explained below
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
• Not all features are available in one product
• Not all products are available in the global market
• The information is for general information purposes only and created for consumer awareness
• Any reliance on information is strictly at its own risk
• In no event LGEIL will be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage,
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.
• The solutions provided herein might vary based on the models, please verify before implementing.
• No part of this text or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author.
• The information is provided free of costs and to serve end users.