G6 (LGH870DS) - Testing G6 hardware using Smart Doctor :
G6 has an inbuilt program "Smart Doctor" which can diagnose many parameters of the phone.
These include battery usage by apps, Network, phone heating etc.
Also it checks many hardware & sensors of the phones if the user feels of them being defective.
If some test fails, try to run again & if still fail, then there may be a need to visit a service center.
To open the same, Go to Settings > General Tab > Smart Doctor
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
• Not all features are available in one product
• Not all products are available in the global market
• The information is for general information purposes only and created for consumer awareness
• Any reliance on information is strictly at its own risk
• In no event LGEIL will be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage,
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.
• The solutions provided herein might vary based on the models, please verify before implementing.
• No part of this text or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author.
• The information is provided free of costs and to serve end users.
• The information is not meant for any claims or comparison with competition, but to facilitate the customer to understand product features.