Why does a new oven make burnt smell?
1. A new oven gives off a burning smell when used for the first time.
1. When an oven is used for the first time, a burnt smell or noises can occur as inner parts are heated.
Please be assured that it is safe to use the product.
How to fix
1. During its first use, burning smell can occur as parts get heated up.
2. It is a temporary symptom and not harmful to a human body.
3. Smell will disappear when the oven is used 2-3 times.
For models without the feature, place lemon and heat for five minutes.