Why does washing machine make whirring noise while draining?
- Whirring noise during use is due to drain pump.
- When drain filter is clogged, it may cause much louder noise than usual.
How to fix
- If the washing machine makes an unusual noise, please check the drain filter and clean it if it is clogged.
※ Please take caution for solid wooden floor as there may be overflow while cleaning the drain pump filter.
▶ Cases of ‘OK’ with overflow
(some models have the cover on the right side).
3) Reassemble the drain plug and close the filter back.
▶ Cases of ‘NOT OK’ with overflow
(Some models have the cover on the right side).
※ Hold the hose tight while removing the plug.
4) Once the water is completely drained, put the plug back in as well as the hose.
Then, open the filter cap by turning it counter clockwise.
5) Clean the filter in running water and remove any material.
Then, reassemble the filter and put it back in its position.
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.