Power Saver - Power "Wake Lock" Detector
In case that any 3rd party app does not go into sleep mode and keeps the “wake lock”,
a warning about battery consumption will be noticed on G3 L-OS devices with v20h.
Users feels battery is draining faster in L-OS as compared to KitKat,
This is because many 3rd party apps are not optimised for use with Lollypop OS
User can can set the "Power Saver" as follows.
1) Open an app which is using a lot of battery .
2) Press HOME key. App would be working under the background.
3) Turn off the screen by timeout.
4) Turn on the screen after over 3 minutes.
5) Check notification bar. User can enter an app info or terminate an app in notification panel.
※ Power Saver is not applied to all apps. It would only be activated for an app which consumes much battery .
Power Saver would be activated depending on app version.
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.