Mosquito Away is an application which can keep mosquitoes away from user by emitting a high frequency sound.
How to use
Mosquito Away functionality can be triggered in two ways.
(1) From Pre-Installed Mosquito Away (MA) app
• To run Mosquito Away in foreground, launch Mosquito Away app from Main Menu as shown in fig-1.
• Help message will be displayed after launching the app for the first time. Click on OK button as shown in fig-2.
• To start the functionality, click on grey color button at the bottom of screen as shown in fig-3.
• MA app starts emitting ultra sound by displaying the 2hrs default timer along with animation screen as shown in fig-4.
• When MA App is running, status Icon and a notification bar will be displayed.
2) From QuickMenu
• The application can be started in background, by clicking Mosquito icon from QuickMenu. (Icon will be highlighted.)
• Default execution/run time is two hours. However user can change the timer using pre-installed app timer menu.
[To ON/OFF functionality in background, press Mosquito icon on QuickMenu bar as per below fig. ]