Receive help on your LG product
Receive help on your LG product
Check out the latest information related to this product.
For the most accurate technical information regarding features, specifications, installation and operation of your LG product, please refer to the Owner's Manual and other documents available for this product.
Software upgrades include device drivers and firmware updates only for specific models. Check your owner's manual to determine if your product supports software upgrades.
* SW information
1) Fix that volume is changed to be zero by Peel Remote App during watching TV
2. Applicable model list
3. Release History
1. Apply Dolby HDR for Netflix and Amazon
2. Apply Dolby HDR for HDMI Input
3. Add HDR Brightness Mode in HDR10 contents
4. To apply Netflix promotion
5. To improve 'No signal' problem happening upon HDCP 2.2 certification
6. To improve HDR performance with 4K Blu-Ray player connection
1.Improve the ATV color system detection error
1.Improve Dolby HDR Pop-up issue
1. Change on Volume UI location
2. YouTube requirement for certification (When the network is not connected)
3. MS CDMi application
4. Changes on LG TV Plus (iOS UAC, Mobile video)
1. Improve the Sony PS4 Pro no signal issue (HDCP fail)
1. Improve the sound Hum noise
2. Add the HDR Game mode to improve the input lag
1. Added notification pop up for when app is no longer supported
2. Change in background image of no signal screen
3. Change in Amazon HDR mode
1. Apply to Terrestrial 4k HEVC
1. Fix that volume is changed to be zero by Peel Remote App during watching TV
* Caution : If your "TV model no" is not included on below applicable models list, this software is not updated.
First, please check your TV model no . You can see "Model no" at Main Label attached on TV back cover
1. Applicable Models list
Refer the attached demonstrational video for AI concept with LG Web SO 4.0 Smart TV [ThinQ AI] for your understanding. Note: This feature only support 2018 launched model LG Web OS4.0 Smart TV series Detail user guide of this feature is available in "USER GUIDE" application given in ...
Refer the attached video demonstrational guide for "how to operate ThinQ AI function" in 2018 year launched LG Web OS 4.0 Smart TV models. Note: This feature only support 2018 launched model LG Web OS 4.0 Smart TV series models only. Given demo video is only for illustrational purpose...
Refer the attached video demonstration guide for Mobile Connection Overlay feature of LG Web OS 4.0 Smart TV Note: This feature only support 2018 year launched LG Web OS 4.0 Smart TV series. For detail model information, kindly visit www.lg.com/in If the problem is not resolved or fin...
Refer the attached video demonstrational guide for "how to share photos from Smart/Feature phone" in 2018 year launched LG TV models. Note: This feature only support 2018 launched model LG TV series in LK5xx, LK6xx, UKxx, SKxx & OLEDxx8xx series models only. This feature only support...
Subject: Blue Tooth Audio Play Back function Demonstrational Video guide [Applicable for 2018 year launched Web OS 4.0 Smart TV] If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 / 1800-315-9999 (Toll Free) Disclaimer: •Not all features are avail...
Please find the attached video demonstration content for CAM TV Subject: "How to Tune Satellite TV channels in CAM TV"
Please find the attached video demonstration content for CAM TV - How to Insert CAM module & Viewing Card
Please find the attached video demonstration content for CAM TV Subject: "How to Record a Program in CAM TV"
Please find the attached demo guideline video for how to do video calling with TellyBean app with LG Web OS 3.5 Smart TV
Please refer the attached guideline for how to connect a set-top box to Web OS Smart TV? Note: Only IR (Infra Red) frequency operated devices will support this function