You can back up data saved on your device to another device or account. Reset the device, if necessary.
On the settings screen, tap General Backup & reset.
Customize the following settings:
• LG Backup: Back up or restore the blocked sender list, messages, images, home screens and other data saved on the device. See LG
Backup for details.
• Back up my data: Back up your app data, Wi-Fi password and other settings to the Google server.
• Backup account: View the current backup account in use.
• Automatic restore: Automatically restore backup settings and data when reinstalling an app.
• Network settings reset: Reset Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and other network settings.
• Factory data reset: Reset all settings for the device and delete data.
Resetting your device deletes all data on it. Enter your device name, Google account and other initial information again.