No 3D image after wearing 3D glasses (shutter glasses).
3D video is played, but it doesn’t display 3D image.
How to fix
1. Push 3D button of remote control and check if 3D function is on and if you selected correct image type.
2. If you are using polarizing glasses, you are suggested to watch in front of TV at a distance.
3. If you watch 2D video with 3D effect, it will be quite different from one originally produced as 3D video.
※ If you are using shutter type 3D glasses(rechargeable), check the items below.
① Remove the obstacles covering receiver at the bottom of TV.
② 3D glasses and TV must communicate. (When communicated, the lens color changes.)
- Watching distance is about 2~7m.
- Remove all the obstacles between TV and glasses.
L: Color when communicated R: Color when not communicated
- If the surrounding is too bright,
turn off the fluorescent light and block the natural light.
※ If it is too bright, the video might stop intermittently.