For the most accurate technical information regarding features, specifications, installation and operation of your LG product, please refer to the Owner's Manual and other documents available for this product.
If you don’t have the viewer program, click the link to download it.
3. Release History
1. respond to 2017 HDR standard (HDR10 / HLG)
2. Work around M16+ Dolby HDR and handle scenario restriction issue
3. respond to DA Full feature (OLED Model)
4. additional response to 2017 CP Hot Key requirement
5. improving CRP performance(adding Reset feature by In-Stop )
1. To improve T8 store stream equipment issue.
For 2017 OLED TVs (W7, G7, E7, C7, B7)
1. Support TrueHD audio format through HDMI
2. Technicolor Expert mode
For 2017 Super UHD 4K TVs (SJ)
1. Technicolor Expert mode
For 2017 Ultra HD 4K TVs (UJ)
1. Add an Apply to all input feature in Color Management Setting
2. Improving HDD detection speed
3. Add function for maintaining compatibility of remote controller
1. To improve No Picture for Special condition
1. Improvement regarding Netflix usability have been applied.
2. Addition of satellite channels and feature updates in certain countries. (Russia/CIS country)
3. IPv6 connection feature on/off can be selected from Network/Wired Connection settings.
4. also, minor bugs are fixed.
1. To improve that the subtitle is not displayed when HbbTV app in on.
1. To improve Intermittent no audio issue during watching LiveTV.
How do I set the mode to watch 3D image? How to fix - Input modes which support 3D effect are HDMI/RGB-PC/USB/DLNA/Component/DTV signal. ※ 3D effect supporting input mode varies depending on models, so please refer to user guide for 3D input Supporting format as follows. HDMI cable is...
I want to use recording mode. Symptom - Recording function can be performed by connecting USB device. - Input mode supporting the recording varies depending on models, so please refer to user’s manual. ※ HDMI, component, RGB input modes are not supported. - For some models, format USB...
Cropped subtitles. Black bars on both sides of the screen Symptom Subtitles are cropped if aspect ratio is set to “zoom” or “cinema zoom”. How to fix [Menu] → [Picture] → [Aspect ratio] → [16:9] [Smart] → [Setting] → [Picture] → [Aspect ratio] → [16:9] [Home] → [Setting] → [Advanced s...
I want to use time machine mode (recording the program you are currently watching). Symptom Time machine function allows you to save the program which you are watching now to removable HDD and not to miss anything even when you step out for a while. - The availability of time machine ...
How can I add certain channels to "bookmark list"? Symptom Create channel bookmark to make it easy to change to and select channels you want. ※ It doesn’t support set-top box channel. How to fix Before 2011 TV 2012~2013 smart TV [Smart] or [Setting menu] → [Channel] → [Edit channel] 1...
LG Support Need information? Got a question? We can help. Whether you need to register your product, communicate with an LG Support Representative, or obtain repair service. Finding answers and information is easy with LG online service and support. Owner’s Manuals, requesting a repair, software updates and warranty information are all just a click away.
To Help improve your LG.com experience we would appreciate you completing our survey.