For the most accurate technical information regarding features, specifications, installation and operation of your LG product, please refer to the Owner's Manual and other documents available for this product.
If you don’t have the viewer program, click the link to download it.
3. Release History
1. Improvement of sibilant sound in Dolby ATMOS and Smart Sound setting.
1. Google Assistant is also available in the following countries.
(Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Korea, Spain, United Kingdom)
2. Alibaba voice AI feature is available in China.
3. You can control the TV (channel change, volume control, input switch, etc.) using the Google Home / Amazon Echo Smart Speakers in the following countries as well.
(Google Home : France, Germany, Japan, Korea)
(Amazon Echo : Australia, Canada)
4. We have reduced the amount of time the cursor is displayed when not moving the MRCU.
In addition, Minor Bugs are fixed.
1. This patch activates the key lock during Off-RS/JB operation on store mode in OLED model.
1. To improve that the subtitle is not displayed when HbbTV app in on.
1. To improve issue of external AV Receiver "Not Supported" error when playing Dolby Atmos content
1. To improve no audio issue when changing sound out from ARC to TV Speaker in QSM Mode On
1. Improving Google Assistant service
2. Improving Amazon Echo service
3. "Direct TV Now" ready for 2018 yeares of product launch
4. TV Remote service expansion to 14 EU countries
5. Adding Compensation function in OLED model Auto Off condition
6. Adding 18Y HDCP2.3
7. Adding to Israeli STB Universal Remote Control
8. Fixed minor bugs
1. To improve SUNNXT App audio quality issues.
1. fix the abnormal termination in Disney+ App
How do I set the mode to watch 3D image? How to fix - Input modes which support 3D effect are HDMI/RGB-PC/USB/DLNA/Component/DTV signal. ※ 3D effect supporting input mode varies depending on models, so please refer to user guide for 3D input Supporting format as follows. HDMI cable is...
I want to connect smart TV and PC with WI-DI. Symptom Wi-Di stands for 'Wireless Display' and refers to intel based screen sharing. This is realized only at intel-based laptop and has similar effect to HDMI cable connection. How to fix - TV setting ① 2012~2013 smart TV Smart → Setting...
How can I add certain channels to "bookmark list"? Symptom Register channels you frequently watch as favorite channels to change them easily. ※ This doesn’t support set-top box channels. How to fix Before 2011 TV 2012~2013 smart TV [Smart] or [Setting menu] → [Channel] → [Channel edit...
Picture is dark. Symptom If the screen is dim even without adjusting brightness, definition, color, and color density, it may be set as Power Saving Mode or the Picture Mode is set as Eco. How to fix Non-SMART ① Home button of remote control → Detail Settings → Picture→ Select e Powe...
How can I add certain channels to "bookmark list"? Symptom Create channel bookmark to make it easy to change to and select channels you want. ※ It doesn’t support set-top box channel. How to fix Before 2011 TV 2012~2013 smart TV [Smart] or [Setting menu] → [Channel] → [Edit channel] 1...
LG Support Need information? Got a question? We can help. Whether you need to register your product, communicate with an LG Support Representative, or obtain repair service. Finding answers and information is easy with LG online service and support. Owner’s Manuals, requesting a repair, software updates and warranty information are all just a click away.
To Help improve your LG.com experience we would appreciate you completing our survey.