Jr. Legal Counsel
Amstelveen, The Netherlands
Junior Legal Counsel
What to expect?
At LG, we deliver products and services that makes live better, easier and happier though increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make sure “Life’s Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
In order to do so, we employ roughly 150 employees at our office in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, divided over two entities, being LG Electronics Benelux Sales B.V. and LG Electronics European Shared Service Center B.V.
What will you do?
You will join the Benelux Legal Team which is responsible for providing legal support to companies belonging to the LG Electronics group throughout the Benelux. Your primary role will be to provide day-to-day legal advice and drafting and revising contracts, contractual advice and negotiation support. You will report directly to the Manager of the Benelux Legal Team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Contract Management: drafting and revising contracts, contractual advice, negotiation support, contract administration duties;
• Compliance Risk: compliance risk management activities in The Netherlands and Europe;
• Legal Advice & Support: ad hoc legal advice and support on request;
• Corporate housekeeping
What do we offer you?
• A career at a global leading company which is continuously developing (never a dull moment);
• A fulltime - 40 hours per week - job;
• A competitive base salary depending on your education and experience;
• Secondary benefits like an annual performance related bonus, collective healthcare insurance and pension premium contribution;
• And of course the possibility to purchase our beautiful products with discount;
Who are you?
• A Master of Laws degree (LL.M. or meester) from a Dutch University;
• At least one to three years working experience in a similar function;
• Fluent in English, preferably also in Dutch, both written and verbal;
• Demonstrable knowledge/experience in Commercial Contracts;
• Preferably knowledge/experience in Competition Law, Data Protection and/or Employment Law;
• Commercial awareness;
• Able to work under pressure;
• Service minded;
• Able to analyse and interpret information quickly;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Accurate, reliable and professional;
Thanks for taking the time to read our vacancy. If we have caught your attention and you think it is a match to your experience and interests, then please apply by sending your resume and motivation to email@example.com.