What to expect?
At LG, we deliver products and services that makes live better, easier and happier though increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make sure “Life’s Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
In order to do so, we employ roughly 170 employees at our office in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, divided over two entities, being LG Electronics Benelux Sales B.V. and LG Electronics European Shared Service Center B.V.
What will you do?
As Sales Administrator you will be part of the Pricing & Sales Administration team consisting of 4 members including this position, and you will be reporting directly to the Pricing & Sales Administration Manager. As Sales Administrator you will be responsible for coordinating and administrating the sales program to ensure correct, timely and complete administration of all sales activities to enable correct analyzing and reporting to stimulate sales growth.
The working activities will be:
• Coordinate local and international sales contract process (commercial year agreements);
• Manage the approval process for the commercial year agreement bonus and legal review of contracts;
• Timely and accurately register yearly sales program agreements in GERP and monitor the agreements;
• Prepare turnover data by customer or channel and inform customer with monthly/quarterly turnover information;
• Administrate and control yearly & quarterly customer bonuses;
• Follow up with sales team & customers regarding sales program and contract bonus;
• Support with the management & control of the SPMS (Sales Program Management System) process;
• Processing SPMS claims from customers in a timely and proactive manner;
• Guide the financial settlement of Consumer Cashback Promotions;
• Coordinate with AP/AR regarding SPMS claims/payment and chargeback cases;
• Provide SPMS overviews and related reports;
• Ensure completeness and correctness of SPMS administration in order to facilitate a correct and complete administration to enable correct analysing and reporting;
• Support with Financial Monthly Closing;
• Back up for Pricing and stock protection operations;
• Review and improve sales program related policies (i.e. customer rebate, Int. bonus, price protection, Co-Op and Sell-Out support);
• Taking ownership and provide management support in ‘ad-hoc’ projects and activities;
• Continuously review sales processes to simplify, reduce or eliminate unnecessary activities.
What do we offer you?
• A career at a global leading company which is continuously developing (never a dull moment);
• A fulltime - 40 hours per week - job;
• A competitive base salary depending on your education and experience;
• Secondary benefits like an annual performance related bonus, collective healthcare insurance and pension premium contribution;
• And of course the possibility to purchase our beautiful products with discount;
Who are you?
• Bachelor degree preferably in the area of Business or Finance;
• 3-4 years relevant working experience in a similar function, preferable within a multinational;
• Fluent in English and Dutch both written and verbal (French is a pre);
• Advanced user with MS office;
• Experience with ERP systems;
The following competencies are important:
• Planning & organizing;
• Possess ability to analyze and interpret information;
• Well organized;
• Strong personality;
• Customer orientation;
• Communication skills;
• Flexible in a rapidly changing environment;
Thanks for taking the time to read our vacancy. If we have caught your attention and you think it is a match to your experience and interests, then please apply by sending your resume and motivation to email@example.com.