Receive help on your LG product
Receive help on your LG product
Check out the latest information related to this product.
For the most accurate technical information regarding features, specifications, installation and operation of your LG product, please refer to the Owner's Manual and other documents available for this product.
Software upgrades include device drivers and firmware updates only for specific models. Check your owner's manual to determine if your product supports software upgrades.
* SW information
1) To Improve color issues at HDMI 2160p 50Hz input
2. Applicable model list
3. Release History
1. respond to 2017 HDR standard (HDR10 / HLG)
2. additional response to 2017 CP Hot Key requirement
3. improving CRP performance(adding Reset feature by In-Stop )
For 2017 OLED TVs (W7, G7, E7, C7, B7)
1. Support TrueHD audio format through HDMI
2. Technicolor Expert mode
For 2017 Super UHD 4K TVs (SJ)
1. Technicolor Expert mode
For 2017 Ultra HD 4K TVs (UJ)
1. Add an Apply to all input feature in Color Management Setting
2. Improving HDD detection speed
3. Add function for maintaining compatibility of remote controller
1. Fix the TV reboot issue due to unstable Wi-Fi connection
1. Fix that the scrambled channel is not shown due to CI+ key read failure
1. Improvement regarding Netflix usability have been applied.
2. Addition of satellite channels and feature updates in certain countries. (Russia/CIS country)
3. IPv6 connection feature on/off can be selected from Network/Wired Connection settings.
4. also, minor bugs are fixed.
1. To improve that the subtitle is not displayed when HbbTV app in on
1. To protect security vulnerability
1. To Improve color issues at HDMI 2160p 50Hz input
LG TV Horizontal or Vertical Lines When horizontal or vertical lines appear on the TV screen, identify the root cause by testing the TV picture, checking cable connections, and verifying external devices are working properly. Video Player is loading. Play Video Play Mute Current Time ...
TV - Video Lag TV video lag is usually exclusive to those who use game consoles. This is not the same as audio out of sync which refers to the relative timing of audio (sound) and video (image) parts during creation, post-production (mixing). Video lag is identified by not seeing a re...
Troubleshooting Your Internet Connection - TV Before you begin troubleshooting the tv, it is always a good idea to restart all of your equipment (even if other devices are working fine). Basic Troubleshooting Advanced Troubleshooting Connecting Wifi Advanced Wifi FAQ Note: The basic t...
The LG TV Safety Menu settings allow you to set a PIN code to lock channels, applications and input on your TV. Default PIN code is "0000". Below is the list of available Safety Menu settings. TV Rating Locks Restrict access to TV programs to TV programs and movies based on their rati...
Adding/Deleting Channels This article will assist you on how to add and delete channels on your Television. Note: If you switch channel with up/down button, it doesn’t show the deleted channel, but if you press the channel number, it shows the deleted channel. Channel editing is not a...