Receive help on your LG product
Receive help on your LG product
Check out the latest information related to this product.
For the most accurate technical information regarding features, specifications, installation and operation of your LG product, please refer to the Owner's Manual and other documents available for this product.
Software upgrades include device drivers and firmware updates only for specific models. Check your owner's manual to determine if your product supports software upgrades.
* SW information
1) Security Update
2. Applicable model list
3. Release History
1. Apply Dolby HDR for Netflix and Amazon
2. Apply Dolby HDR for HDMI Input
3. Add HDR Brightness Mode in HDR10 contents
4. To apply Netflix promotion
5. To improve 'No signal' problem happening upon HDCP 2.2 certification
6. To improve HDR performance with 4K Blu-Ray player connection
1.Improve the ATV color system detection error
1.Improve Dolby HDR Pop-up issue
1. Change on Volume UI location
2. YouTube requirement for certification (When the network is not connected)
3. MS CDMi application
4. Changes on LG TV Plus (iOS UAC, Mobile video)
1. Improve the Sony PS4 Pro no signal issue (HDCP fail)
1. Improve the sound Hum noise
2. Add the HDR Game mode to improve the input lag
1. Added notification pop up for when app is no longer supported
2. Change in background image of no signal screen
3. Change in Amazon HDR mode
1. Apply to Terrestrial 4k HEVC
1. Fix that volume is changed to be zero by Peel Remote App during watching TV
1. improve the video noise in HDMI HDR 4K input.
1. Security Update
* Caution : If your "TV model no" is not included on below applicable models list, this software is not updated.
First, please check your TV model no . You can see "Model no" at Main Label attached on TV back cover
1. Applicable Models list
LG TV Horizontal or Vertical Lines When horizontal or vertical lines appear on the TV screen, identify the root cause by testing the TV picture, checking cable connections, and verifying external devices are working properly. Video Player is loading. Play Video Play Mute Current Time ...
TV - Video Lag TV video lag is usually exclusive to those who use game consoles. This is not the same as audio out of sync which refers to the relative timing of audio (sound) and video (image) parts during creation, post-production (mixing). Video lag is identified by not seeing a re...
Troubleshooting Your Internet Connection - TV Before you begin troubleshooting the tv, it is always a good idea to restart all of your equipment (even if other devices are working fine). Basic Troubleshooting Advanced Troubleshooting Connecting Wifi Advanced Wifi FAQ Note: The basic t...
Adding/Deleting Channels This article will assist you on how to add and delete channels on your Television. Note: If you switch channel with up/down button, it doesn’t show the deleted channel, but if you press the channel number, it shows the deleted channel. Channel editing is not a...
The LG TV Safety Menu settings allow you to set a PIN code to lock channels, applications and input on your TV. Default PIN code is "0000". Below is the list of available Safety Menu settings. TV Rating Locks Restrict access to TV programs to TV programs and movies based on their rati...