Receive help on your LG product
Receive help on your LG product
Check out the latest information related to this product.
For the most accurate technical information regarding features, specifications, installation and operation of your LG product, please refer to the Owner's Manual and other documents available for this product.
Software upgrades include device drivers and firmware updates only for specific models. Check your owner's manual to determine if your product supports software upgrades.
* SW information
1) To Improve color issues at HDMI 2160p 50Hz input
2. Applicable model list
3. Release History
1. respond to 2017 HDR standard (HDR10 / HLG)
2. additional response to 2017 CP Hot Key requirement
3. improving CRP performance(adding Reset feature by In-Stop )
For 2017 OLED TVs (W7, G7, E7, C7, B7)
1. Support TrueHD audio format through HDMI
2. Technicolor Expert mode
For 2017 Super UHD 4K TVs (SJ)
1. Technicolor Expert mode
For 2017 Ultra HD 4K TVs (UJ)
1. Add an Apply to all input feature in Color Management Setting
2. Improving HDD detection speed
3. Add function for maintaining compatibility of remote controller
1. Fix the TV reboot issue due to unstable Wi-Fi connection
1. Fix that the scrambled channel is not shown due to CI+ key read failure
1. Improvement regarding Netflix usability have been applied.
2. Addition of satellite channels and feature updates in certain countries. (Russia/CIS country)
3. IPv6 connection feature on/off can be selected from Network/Wired Connection settings.
4. also, minor bugs are fixed.
1. To improve that the subtitle is not displayed when HbbTV app in on
1. To protect security vulnerability
1. To Improve color issues at HDMI 2160p 50Hz input
TV - No Video/No Screen No video / No screen is mostly detected by audio still being able to be heard but there is no picture on the TV screen, however this can be difficult to test. No Input Do you see the No Signal box on the TV or is there no picture? No Signal completely dark No S...
Manual DNS Settings - webOS DNS Servers are often the cause of App Issues on LG Smart TVs. You may see apps disappear, give error messages, or appear in your Home Launcher Bar, yet refuse to open. Setting manual DNS servers may also resolve "App needs to updated" messages, especially ...
LG TV Horizontal or Vertical Lines When horizontal or vertical lines appear on the TV screen, identify the root cause by testing the TV picture, checking cable connections, and verifying external devices are working properly. Video Player is loading.Play Video Play Mute Current Time 0...
TV - Video Lag TV video lag is usually exclusive to those who use game consoles. This is not the same as audio out of sync which refers to the relative timing of audio (sound) and video (image) parts during creation, post-production (mixing). Video lag is identified by not seeing a re...
Troubleshooting Your Internet Connection - TV Before you begin troubleshooting the tv, it is always a good idea to restart all of your equipment (even if other devices are working fine). Basic Troubleshooting Advanced Troubleshooting Connecting Wifi Advanced Wifi FAQ Note: The basic t...