LGEPS through any other means.
We collect two types of information from visitors to the Sites: (1) Personally Identifiable Information; and (2) Non- Personally Identifiable Information, such as your IP address or cookies.
(1) Personally Identifiable Information
"Personally Identifiable Information" is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, or company name. LGEPS collects and stores the personally identifiable information that you have provided to us. Here are some examples of manners in which we may collect your personally identifiable information on the Sites:
- We may collect your first and last name, address, telephone number and product or service details if you contact us with a question related to our products or services;
- We may collect registration details about a product or any hardware that you purchase from LGEPS and this information may be tied to your name and address;
- We may collect your first and last name, address and email address if you download information from a Site; We may collect your name, email address or phone number if you contact us with a question; and/or
- We may collect your first and last name, date of birth and email address if you choose to participate in our promotions.
- The above list is not all-inclusive and is only intended to provide examples of the personally identifiable information that may be collected on the Sites.
If you do not want LGEPS to collect your personally identifiable information, please do not provide it to us. (2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information
"Non-Personally Identifiable Information" can be technical information or it can be demographic information, such as your age, location, gender or interests. Non-personally identifiable information does NOT identify you personally. Here are some examples of the non-personally identifiable information that is collected via the Sites:
Internet Protocol (IP) address -- Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data -- such as the WebPages you view.
Cookie -- A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used to collect information about your activity on the Sites. For example, when someone visits a page within the Sites, a cookie is placed on the user's machine (if the user accepts cookies) or is read if the user has visited the Sites previously. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but if you do, you may not be able to take advantage of the personalized features enjoyed by other users to our Sites. Some of the cookies we use may be flash cookies or Adobe cookies. While they are harmless, they may contain non- personally identifiable information and depending on your browser these cookies may not normally be
deleted when your cookies are deleted. Please check your browser to determine where these types of cookies are stored and how they may be deleted.
Product Information – we may collect registration information or other details about your product or service. Unless this information is tied to your name or address, it is not considered personally identifiable.
The above list is not all-inclusive and is only intended to provide examples of the non-personally identifiable information that may be collected on the Sites.
We collect non-personally identifiable information from all visitors to our Sites. If you do not want LGEPS to have access to this information, please do not visit our Sites.