Is power turned off immediately after a power cord is plugged?
1. Power is out immediately after a power cord is plugged.
How to fix
1. Check if power turns on by connecting other appliances to a power socket that a microwave oven was plugged
to find out that it is due to the product or circuit breaker.
2. If other appliances work normally when connected, call a service center.
3. If others also do not turn on, a circuit breaker may be defective. Please have your circuit breaker checked.
4. Please avoid using a multi-outlet strip.
When unavoidable, check a voltage and capacity rating of the strip to see if it is safe to use.
Do not connect a number of appliances such as a rice cooker, washing machine, and cleaner to a strip at the same time.
What to check on a multi-outlet strip