How can I customize apps, widgets, and shortcuts?
Tap and hold the Recent Apps Key (square-shaped button) on the Home screen to access
Apps& widgets, Home screen settings, Lock screen settings, or System settings.
How to set up
You can add or remove apps, widgets, folders, or shortcuts on the Home screen.
1. Tap and hold an empty space on the Home screen to edit apps, widgets, or wallpaper.
2. Tap and drag an app to a place you want on the Home screen to make a shortcut. If you tap
once shortly, the shortcut icon will be placed automatically into an empty space.
3. To remove a shortcut on the Home screen, tap and hold the shortcut icon you want to remove.
Drag the icon to Remove on the top of the screen. Only the shortcut icon will be removed
and the app will not be uninstalled.
How to change your wallpaper
1. Press and hold on a blank space on the Home screen.
2. Tab Wallpaper option and swipe left or right to select an wallpaper you want.
How to customize an icon
1.Tab and hold an icon that you want to change and do not drag to another place. You will see
a brush on the top of the icon. Tab the icon again to select a different icon from Gallery
or add a new icon.
2. Only icons on the Home screen can be changed.
How to use a folder
1. Press an icon on the Home screen and drag it onto another icon to create a folder.
2. To remove an icon from a folder, drag the icon outside the folder.
3. To rename a folder, tap it to open. Touch and hold the folder window’s title bar. You can
change the folder name and its color.
4. Tab + to add apps to an folder.
5. You can remove the folder and icons in it by dragging the folder to Remove on top of
the Home screen.