Receive help on your LG product
Receive help on your LG product
Check out the latest information related to this product.
For the most accurate technical information regarding features, specifications, installation and operation of your LG product, please refer to the Owner's Manual and other documents available for this product.
Software upgrades include device drivers and firmware updates only for specific models. Check your owner's manual to determine if your product supports software upgrades.
* SW information
1) To improve Intermittent no audio issue during watching LiveTV.
2. Applicable model list
3. Release History
1. respond to 2017 HDR standard (HDR10 / HLG)
2. Work around M16+ Dolby HDR and handle scenario restriction issue
3. respond to DA Full feature (OLED Model)
4. additional response to 2017 CP Hot Key requirement
5. improving CRP performance(adding Reset feature by In-Stop )
1. To improve T8 store stream equipment issue.
For 2017 OLED TVs (W7, G7, E7, C7, B7)
1. Support TrueHD audio format through HDMI
2. Technicolor Expert mode
For 2017 Super UHD 4K TVs (SJ)
1. Technicolor Expert mode
For 2017 Ultra HD 4K TVs (UJ)
1. Add an Apply to all input feature in Color Management Setting
2. Improving HDD detection speed
3. Add function for maintaining compatibility of remote controller
1. To improve No Picture for Special condition.
1. Improvement regarding Netflix usability have been applied.
2. Addition of satellite channels and feature updates in certain countries. (Russia/CIS country)
3. IPv6 connection feature on/off can be selected from Network/Wired Connection settings.
4. also, minor bugs are fixed.
1. To improve Intermittent no audio issue during watching LiveTV.
Internet Issues/Not connecting or disconnecting to WiFi Web OS (SK, UF, UG, UJ, UK, OLED TV models) Troubleshooting Steps: 1. Check the router if it is turn on 2. Check the distance of the router (advisable distance of the unit to router is 3-5 meters) 3. A wireless network can experi...
Lines on the screen/Picture Issues NetCast (LW, LV, LK, LM, LS, LA, LN, LH, UH, TK TV models) Troubleshooting Steps: 1. Adjust indoor antenna. 2. Reset the Digital Box, if being used. 3. Check if it is visible in any channel, if it only happens in a single channel, the issue may be wi...
Internet Issues/Not connecting or disconnecting to WiFi NetCast (LW, LV, LK, LM, LS, LA, LN, LH, UH, TK TV models) Troubleshooting Steps: 1. Check the router if it is turn on 2. Check the distance of the router (advisable distance of the unit to router is 3-5 meters) 3. A wireless net...
Magic Remote Control is not working Troubleshooting Steps: 1. Check if TV is turned on 2. Change old batteries 3. Make sure TV sensor is not being blocked by any foreign object 4. Move closer to the TV to check if it is not working at all 5. Make sure correct remote control is being u...
TV Turning off by itself Web OS (SK, UF, UG, UJ, UK, OLED TV models) Troubleshooting Steps: 1. Check if power cord is properly connected. 2. Check if other devices are properly working with the power source. 3. Check the AVR/Extension if it is working. 4. Check if you set any Off time...