FREE ADDITIONAL 12-MONTH WARRANTY AND FLIP CASE WITH PURCHASE OF THE NEW LG G6
- 04, 12 2017
SINGAPORE, April 12, 2017 — LG Electronics (LG) will be launching the new LG G6 on 14 April 2017 with amazing gifts including an additional free 12 months of warranty for the phone (making it 24 months of warranty in total), and a free flip case worth S$58 with each purchase. Singapore’s major telcos will also be celebrating the launch of the LG G6 by giving out exciting gifts as listed below:
LG G6 Promotion
- Get an extended 12-month warranty for a total of 24 months of warranty.
- Get a free flip case worth S$58 with each purchase.
- Promotions with different telecommunications providers.
- M1 customers can enjoy up to S$200 off LG G6 when they sign up for selected Fibre broadband and mobile plans at the same time.
- Singtel customers can get a Free LG 43" 4K UHD TV worth $1,388* when they complete their Singtel Circle with a LG G6 purchase (Combo 3 and above plans) and recontract or subscribe to Singtel Fibre Broadband or TV. Simply visit any Singtel Shop or sign up online at www.singtelshop.com
- StarHub customers who sign up for a 2-year HomeHub Go 1Gbps plan with LG G6 will receive a FREE LG 43” 4K UHD TV worth S$1,388*.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
More details can be found on the website of the respective telcos from 14 April 2017.
More about LG G6
Since its launch, the LG G6 has been earning plaudits for its cinematic viewing experience, made possible by the 18:9 Quad High Definition+ FullVision display. Not only is it the first smartphone to feature Dolby Vision technology, LG G6 also supports HDR 10. As such, it displays more vividly the darkest and brightest areas of a video for a thrilling experience. Best of all, its big screen fits comfortably in one’s hands!
The G6 is durable as well. It boasts IP68 water and dust resistance, which means it can be submerged in 1.5 meters of water for as long as 30 minutes. Users can relish a carefree experience, and worry less about accidental drops in water and spillages.
The Square Camera Mode has also been praised for offering new ways to create photos. The Snap shot splits the screen into two, with the upper half being a viewfinder while the bottom half allows users to preview the photo taken for easy comparison. Users can channel their artistic flair when using the Match shot, juxtaposing two different photos such as an ice cream cone with fluffy cotton candy to create a new photo. Spilt into four quadrants, the Grid shot allow users to directly create a collage with photo and video contents. Finally, the Guide shot acts a guide for the next photo, so users can match the composition of a chosen image even with different backdrops.
Coming in astro black, ice platinum and mystic white colors, the smartphone retails at S$988 and is available at M1, Singtel, StarHub and other LG authorized retailers.
For more information, please visit http://www.lg.com/sg/mobile-phones/lg-G6
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 821 Processor
- Display: 5.7-inch 18:9 QHD+ FullVision Display (2880 x 1440 / 564ppi)
- SIM: Dual-SIM (4G/3G)
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR4 RAM / 64GB UFS 2.0 ROM / MicroSD (up to 2TB)
- Camera: Front 5MP Wide (F2.2 / 100°)
- Rear Dual: 13MP Wide (F2.4 / 125°) / 13MP Standard OIS 2.0 (F1.8 / 71°)
- Battery: 3,300mAh (embedded)
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Size: 148.9 x 71.9 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 163g
- Network: LTE-A 3 Band CA
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 4.2 BLE / NFC /
- USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- Colors: Astro Black / Ice Platinum / Mystic White
- Other: 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC / Water and Dust Resistant / Fingerprint Sensor / UX 6.0 / Dolby Vision™ / HDR10
About LG Electronics, Inc.
LG Electronics, Inc. (KSE: 066570.KS) is a global leader and technology innovator in consumer electronics, mobile communications and home appliances, employing 77,000 people working in 125 locations around the world. With 2016 global sales of USD 47.9 billion (KRW 55.4 trillion), LG comprises four business units ― Home Appliance & Air Solutions, Mobile Communications, Home Entertainment and Vehicle Components ― and is one of the world’s leading producers of flat panel TVs, mobile devices, air conditioners, washing machines and refrigerators. LG Electronics is a 2016 ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year. For more news and information on LG Electronics, please visit www.LGnewsroom.com.
About LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company
LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company is a global leader and trend setter in the mobile and wearable industry with breakthrough technologies and innovative designs. By continually developing highly competitive core technologies in the areas of display, battery, camera optics and LTE technology, LG creates handsets and wearables that fit the lifestyles of a wide range of people all over the world. LG is seeking to provide a playful mobile experience that extends beyond the scope of traditional smartphones. For more information, please visit www.LG.com.
About LG Electronics Singapore Pte Ltd
LG Electronics Singapore Pte Ltd (LG Electronics Singapore) is a fully-owned subsidiary of LG Electronics Inc., the pioneer and market leader of the Korean electronics industry for over seven decades. LG Electronics Singapore operates three business units – Home Entertainment, Mobile Communications and Home Appliance & Air Solution. In recognition of its vision to enrich people’s life with smart technologies and innovative design, LG Electronics Singapore has been recognized with prominent local and international accolades, such as the CNET Asia Editor’s and Readers' Choice Awards, HWM+HardwareZone.com Tech Awards, Red Dot Design, and GfK No. 1 Awards. For more information, please visit www.lg.com/sg.