Did you change batteries if Magic remote does not work?
1. Magic Remote does not work.
1. New Magic remote (M4 model) may show inaccurate cursor movement or malfunction.
2. Magic Remote consumes batteries faster than a normal remote due to its continuous communication with TV.
3. When the batteries are low, it may cause the remote to function abnormally.
How to fix
1. When the message that says “Magic remote battery is low. Change the battery” is displayed on TV,
2. When the message appears, it indicates that around 40% of battery capacity remains.
Replace batteries within a month.