Receive help on your LG product
Receive help on your LG product
Check out the latest information related to this product.
For the most accurate technical information regarding features, specifications, installation and operation of your LG product, please refer to the Owner's Manual and other documents available for this product.
Software upgrades include device drivers and firmware updates only for specific models. Check your owner's manual to determine if your product supports software upgrades.
* SW information
1) To improve that the subtitle is not displayed when HbbTV app in on. (except US Model)
2) Change HDR luminance curve. (webOS4.0 O18 Model)
2. Applicable model list
3. Release History
1. respond to 2017 HDR standard (HDR10 / HLG)
2. additional response to 2017 CP Hot Key requirement
3. improving CRP performance(adding Reset feature by In-Stop )
For 2017 OLED TVs (W7, G7, E7, C7, B7)
1. Support TrueHD audio format through HDMI
2. Technicolor Expert mode
For 2017 Super UHD 4K TVs (SJ)
1. Technicolor Expert mode
For 2017 Ultra HD 4K TVs (UJ)
1. Add an Apply to all input feature in Color Management Setting
2. Improving HDD detection speed
3. Add function for maintaining compatibility of remote controller
1. Fix the TV reboot issue due to unstable Wi-Fi connection
1. Fix that the scrambled channel is not shown due to CI+ key read failure
1. Improvement regarding Netflix usability have been applied.
2. Addition of satellite channels and feature updates in certain countries. (Russia/CIS country)
3. IPv6 connection feature on/off can be selected from Network/Wired Connection settings.
4. also, minor bugs are fixed.
1. To improve that the subtitle is not displayed when HbbTV app in on. (except US Model)
2. Change HDR luminance curve. (webOS4.0 O18 Model)
How do I set the mode to watch 3D image? How to fix - Input modes which support 3D effect are HDMI/RGB-PC/USB/DLNA/Component/DTV signal. ※ 3D effect supporting input mode varies depending on models, so please refer to user guide for 3D input Supporting format as follows. HDMI cable is...
Cropped subtitles. Black bars on both sides of the screen Symptom Subtitles are cropped if aspect ratio is set to “zoom” or “cinema zoom”. How to fix [Menu] → [Picture] → [Aspect ratio] → [16:9] [Smart] → [Setting] → [Picture] → [Aspect ratio] → [16:9] [Home] → [Setting] → [Advanced s...
How can I add certain channels to "bookmark list"? Symptom Create channel bookmark to make it easy to change to and select channels you want. ※ It doesn’t support set-top box channel. How to fix Before 2011 TV 2012~2013 smart TV [Smart] or [Setting menu] → [Channel] → [Edit channel] 1...
In digital broadcasting, video stops or is broken. Symptom As a signal feature of digital broadcasting, it may be caused by transmission speed, signal strength, etc. How to fix ① Check signal strength : Menu → Channel → Manual channel tuning(signal strength) – Need to check signal wit...
I want to connect smart TV and PC with WI-DI. Symptom Wi-Di stands for 'Wireless Display' and refers to intel based screen sharing. This is realized only at intel-based laptop and has similar effect to HDMI cable connection. How to fix - TV setting ① 2012~2013 smart TV Smart → Setting...