Life’s Good at LG!
At LG, we deliver products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
We strongly believe that our people’s competitive spirit, proactive leadership, and expertise helps drive the company forward. As such, LG is the right place for you if:
You are a smart cookie. You like to dig into the data and find creative solutions.
You are motivated and driven. You thrive on a challenge and want to be No. 1.
You are a people person. You like helping people out and you want to understand where they’re coming from.
You’re honest and you will speak up (politely, of course!), but you do it because you care and because it’s the right thing to do.The Opportunity
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager (Home Entertainment Product Category - HE) to lead our outbound marketing activities for our fast growing HE product category. In the UK, the HE category, which is divided into TV and AV (audio), represents the great majority of the business turnover with outstanding, innovative and award-winning products being launched every year.
You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales. For this role, you will be a creative and analytical thinker. You will work cross functionally with our digital team, channel marketing team, sales team and product team, as well as HQ teams, and manage projects to
achieve the business objectives. Moreover, you will be working very closely with our Head of Brand & Partnerships to develop multi-million pound campaigns in collaboration with our fantastic partners such as XBOX and the FA.
Your ultimate goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our market leading HE products, with strong focus and full ownership of the Audio (AV) product category.Your Role & Responsibilities
• Define the product marketing approach and lead on local level.
• Plan integrated campaigns, including management of communication and decision making/ sign off.
• Plan and manage promotional campaigns to support the achievement of business targets.
• Work with relevant marketing members to own the communication materials for internal and external use
• Have full accountability for the project, deadlines, and budgets including product videos, assets development, customer initiatives and KPI reportingNew Product Launches
• Coordinate the new product launches process including assets creation, messaging and go-to-market strategies.
• Partner with Product Director, Sales Director, Head of Marketing and Senior Product Marketing Manager to align and achieve the one goal.
• Collaborate with stakeholders across the business to find new ways to drive awareness, generate demand and open new go-to-market channels for products.
Marketing Campaign management & localisation
• Liaise with Head office in Korea to understand HQ product strategy and translate for the local market into messaging packs and relevant content.
• Ensure Campaigns are in compliance with LGE UK guidelines for content, style, logo usage and messaging
• Ensure full alignment, synergy and integration between HQ campaigns and UK campaigns.
• Use of data and insights to improve campaign performanceSkills, Education & ExperienceEducation and Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent experience requiredExperience:
Experience of consumer goods product marketing
Strong project management experience & Time management.
Working as part of leading cross functional teams, collaboratively. Well-versed in marketing strategies, with a track-record of successful launches, marketing campaigns and promotions. Good digital marketing experience
Experience of communicating and presenting data with an emphasis on the insight the data delivers
Experience of working within a performance management environment (KPI’s)
Good understanding of the UK retail landscapePersonal Attributes, Behaviours and Competencies:Strategic thinking and decision making
• Clear strategic thinking with the ability to translate concepts and analysis into real business benefit
• Strong commercial experience
• Demonstrable success in building productive relationships with internal groups and stakeholdersAnalytical
• Advanced analytical skills and experience
• Ability to draw insights and actionable recommendations (e.g. structure the problem, collect data, and identify issues and present results)Communication
• Excellent communication skills; listening, explaining, interpreting, analysing, arbitrating, negotiating, decision making.
• Actively coordinate with individuals from various parts of the organisation
• Able to show innovation in problem analysis and resolution
• Proven communication and decision making skills with the ability to balance conflicting interestTeam
• A strong team player who is able to motivate, persuade and influence others
• Good judgement - able to make practical and realistic decisions within scope of responsibility
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively within structured deadlinesComputer skills
Extensive use and experience with computers and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint are required.Your Benefits
• 9% Employer Contribution into your Pension
• Life Assurance
• Private Healthcare (including optical & dental) for you and your family
• 25 Days’ Annual Leave (+ Public Holidays)
• Staff Discount
• Subsidised Cafeteria
• Car AllowanceOur Equal Opportunities Statement
LG Electronics U.K. Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitable persons regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.Right to Work
Please note that any job offer made will be conditional on the individual holding a legal right to work in the United Kingdom by the time employment commences.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV to Here