Remotely control your Android Smartphone from your computer
What is LG VPInput?
LG VPInput is a great way to remotely control your Android Smartphone with the mouse and input text with the keyboard on your PC. You also have the ability to send an immediately captured screen image of your Android Smartphone and share the clipboard text between your Android Smartphone and your PC.
The remote control works via Bluetooth but does not require an internet connection.
1. Remotely control your Android Smartphone with the mouse on your PC
2. Remotely input text on your Android Smartphone with the keyboard on your PC
3. Share the Clipboard text between your Android Smartphone and your PC
(ex. CTRL+C, CTRL+V)
4. Send an immediately captured screen image of your Android Smartphone
5. Designate a shortcut of your Android Smartphone application on your PC
(ex. Press F1, execute Call application)
1. For Bluetooth PC Driver & Hardware information, please contact to your PC manufacturers.
2. For the Android Smartphone application, please post a comment on the Google Play Store or send an email to LGEAppsCS@lge.com.
3. If you wish to give feedback about LG VPInput, including the LG VPInput PC Program, please send an email to LGEAppsCS@lge.com.
4. The LG VPInput application is compatible with LG G4, V10 and G5 Smartphones.
This program uses Bluetooth technology.
Please download it after making sure that your PC has Bluetooth functionality.
(The Bluetooth dongle is not supported.)