Details of Program Tuning on your LG webOS TV
Automatically Setting Up Programmes
► ► ► Programmes ► Programme Tuning ► Auto Tuning
Automatically tunes the programmes.
1. Select Country where the TV is used. Programme settings change depending
on the country you choose.
2. Initiate Auto Tuning.
3. Set Auto Tuning following screen instructions.
● If Input Source is not connected properly, programme registration may not work.
● Auto Tuning only finds programmes that are currently broadcasting.
● If Safety is turned on, a pop-up window will appear asking for password.
How to use Manual Tuning
► ► ► Programmes ► Programme Tuning ► Manual Tuning
Adjusts programmes manually and saves the results.
For digital broadcasting, signal strength and signal quality can be checked.
● You can also adjust the Frequency (kHz) and Bandwidth (MHz).