I'm getting a high pitch sound while watching Freeview HD, anything I can do to solve this?
How to fix
You can change the 'digital sound out' setting to 'PCM' in the sound settings menu. Please see below for instructions:
1) Select 'Home' button your remote control
2) Now go to the 'Sound' setting which you can find on the list in the menu
3) Now go down to 'Sound Setting' which you can find near the bottom
4) Go down to 'Digital Sound Out' and check to see if its on 'Auto' or 'PCM'.
5) If it is showing as 'Auto', then just change it to 'PCM' and come back out of the manual. This should of solved the sound issue.