What is 'Memories' on the gallery of my G4?
1.The gallery automatically creates a Memories album with pictures and videos saved in the phone.
2. Memories is a virtual album of pictures saved in the phone or SD card.
§ Images deleted in Gallery will also be removed from albums.
§ It takes about 48 hours for Memories album to be created automatically after taking pictures and videos.
In some cases, albums may not be created. When:
1) Photos or videos are not tagged with locations.
• To enable, go to [Settings] > [General] > [Location] > [Location Services] > [Camera]
2) Number of photographs taken is not enough.
• An album requires at least 10 pictures.
3) There are many similar or dim, or out of focus images.
4) Remaining battery is less than 5 % or power is off.
3.Memories album is created in Gallery based on places where the most pictures are taken, so there may be pictures from different locations in an album.
Example: If you take five photos in London and then move to Edinburgh and take 10 or more photos there,
the name of the album may appear as Edinburgh.
4. Highlight slideshow or highlight video ( ) may not include all pictures in the album.
5. It randomly selects up to nine pictures. Music is also randomly selected, and cannot be changed.
6. The place shown on the right side of Date information is a representative place of the group, and it may be different from the place where each photograph is taken.
7. Location shown in the photograph marker on the map screen is the representative location of the album.
8. Maximum number of the photograph marker is six.