Backup& restore: Auto-backup
Set a schedule to back up your phone’s data
How to Use
1.Open Settings > General tab >Backup & reset > Backup & restore
2.Select Backup and tap the overflow ︙ icon
3.Select Auto-backup and slide the switch to ON to enable.
4.Select backup location, schedule and items to backup. Your Auto-backup is now set, press Back button to exit.
• Your data is automatically backed up at night (~2 AM) while your phone is charging
• Auto-backup retains only the latest backup file. Subsequent auto-backups will write over the previous file.
• Downloaded apps are not supported
• You can back up data to Internal storage or SD card.
• Backup files retained in Internal Storage will be deleted if you perform a factory data reset.