My washer isn't draining. Is it possible parts have frozen?
■ If a washing machine is installed in a cold environment, parts can freeze and a course cannot be run.
■ Please avoid installing a washing machine where it can get below zero temperature.
How to fix
■ First check if the inlet or drain parts are frozen. If yes, thaw the parts for proper operation.
▶ Water supply failure due to cold environment
1) Close supply tap
2) Put separated supply hoses into warm water at about 50.
3) Supply filter may be frozen too. Use warm towels or a hair dryer from a distance to thaw.
4) Check if tap water is properly working since the tap can also be frozen.
▶ Drain failure due to cold environment
Close the door and wait for 1 ~ 2 hours.
(Use water temperature at around 50~60)
※ Be careful for burns with boiling water.
2) Open the lower cover cap and take out the drain plug to drain the machine completely.
If water does not come out, it is still frozen.
3) Close the drain plug after removing water from the machine and press [Rinse] and [Spin].
Check water supply into the dispenser drawer while rinsing, and drain through drain hose while spinning.
4) If water is not supplied, close water taps and cover them and each connecting adapters with warm towels.
Once the hoses get warm enough, separate them from the tap and machine and put it in water at around 50.
※ Check whether water pipe or tap are frozen.
※ Designs may vary