Why does 'Empty Water' appear on display?
- If a dryer stops running and 'Empty Water' flashes on display, as the dryer is not properly draining.
How to fix
1. Empty Water will flash at the beginning of a cycle when Power is pressed.
<Empty Water appears>
2. Please empty the water container before using a dryer.
3. Place laundry in a tub and Press Start/Pause button to start drying. The 'Empty Water' warnig will disappear.
4. Water appears when the unit cannot proceed drying as the water tank is full with water.
The dryer will pause.
5. Empty the tank and press Start/Pause button to resume drying.
6. When a drain hose is installed, please check if the hose is twisted or bent, a end of the hose is higher than the dryer,
or the end of the hose is submerged in the water for efficient draining.