How do I use the ice maker?
How to use
→ For newer models
1. The ice maker is automatically filled with water, and dispenses ice cubes.
2. There is a limit to the amount of ice cubes accumulated.
→ For older models
The water is not automatically filled. You must:
1. Fill the ice tray with water and put it back in the refrigerator.
2. Push in the tray.
The ice cubes are not automatically dispensed. You must:
1. Turn the handle clockwise. If ice cubes are not dispensed from the tray, turn the
handle till the end.
2. If water is not completely frozen, water can fall into the bin, making ice cubes to
stick together. (It takes about 3 hours to freeze water at 20 ℃.)