Setting up the Touch Panel
Use the touch panel for a faster and more convenient use of the PC. All gestures provided by Windows 10 can be used.
For more details about the Windows 10 gestures, refer to Windows help.
1. Touching Once: Touch the panel once to use as left mouse button
2. Touching Twice: Touch the panel twice to use as double-click
3. Drag: After touching the start pointer, finger movement can be used instead of the mouse
4. Touching Longer: Touch the panel for a longer time to use as right mouse button
Using the Touch Keyboard
1. Right-click the task bar and select [Show touch keyboard button].
2. Press the  icon on the right side of taskbar to display the [Keyboard] screen as shown below