Create a recovery drive in case LG Recovery Centre RE is unable to recover the system.
1.Press the  button > [Windows System] and run [Control Panel].
2. Press [Recovery] in the control panel and select [Create a recovery drive].
3. When the following screen appears, select [Back up system files to the recovery drive.] and press [Next].
4. Select the USB flash drive to use and press [Next] to create a recovery drive.
5. Once the storage device is ready, press [Finish] to complete the creation of the recovery drive.
Using Recovery Drive
1. Connect the recovery drive to the USB port of the PC.