What is Android Beam?
Android Beam is a service used to transmit and receive apps or files between two devices via NFC.
How to setup
Ensure Android Beam are enabled on both devices.
Go to Settings > Networks > Share & Connect
Turn on NFC
Check Android Beam
How to use
1. Select the file you want to share on your device.
2. Place both devices back to back while the selected file is displayed on your screen.
3. When the content is ready to be sent, the screen will be shown in a smaller size.
4. Touch the screen to share.
5. Transmission will start and the selected file will appear on the other device’s screen.