What are the advanced picture settings?
- Adjusts the contrast to the optimal level according to the brightness of the image.
- Adjusts colours for more natural-looking colours.
- Skin Colour : Skin color spectrum can be separately set to implement the skin colour as defined by the user.
- Grass Colour : Natural colour spectrum (meadows, hills, etc.) can be separately set.
- Sky Colour : Sky colour is set separately.
- Provides a crystal-clear picture by improving the details in areas where the picture is blurry or unclear.
- Sets the gradation curve according to the output of the picture signal in relation to the input signal.
Colour Gamut Range
- Sets the range of colours.
- Make edges of the image appear clearer and sharper.
- Adjusts for richer colours. [Options may not be available depending on the model.]
- Filter areas of a particular colour from RGB colors to accurately adjust colour and density.
- Shows patterns for expert settings.
- Adjust overall colour of the image. Pattern adjustment and advanced settings are available for expert settings.
- For expert use with test patterns. Areas of six colors (red, green, blue, blue green, magenta and yellow) can
be selected to adjust without affecting other colours. Colour calibration may be difficult to recognise with general
Smart è Settings è Picture è Picture Mode è Advanced Settings
Select one of the preset image settings or customize options in each mode. Select a picture mode first.