Receive help on your LG product
Receive help on your LG product
Check out the latest information related to this product.
For the most accurate technical information regarding features, specifications, installation and operation of your LG product, please refer to the Owner's Manual and other documents available for this product.
Software upgrades include device drivers and firmware updates only for specific models. Check your owner's manual to determine if your product supports software upgrades.
* SW information
1) Improvement regarding Netflix usability have been applied.
2) Addition of satellite channels and feature updates in certain countries. (Russia/CIS country)
3) IPv6 connection feature on/off can be selected from Network/Wired Connection settings.
4) also, minor bugs are fixed.
2. Applicable model list
3. Release History
1. Improved shaking video periodically when connecting VideoCon STB.
2. Improved blinking screen when changing channel after close livezoom.
3. Improved UI moving slowly when playing store demo.
4. Improved lipsync issue on DTV in OLED model.
5. Improved ATV noise on bottom of screen.
1. Improvements in HDR (HDR 10/ HLG)
2. Bugs fix in Dolby vision
3. Improvements in shortcut key for apps on remote controller.
4. Improvements in Dolby Atmos
1. To improve T8 store stream equipment issue.
For 2017 OLED TVs (W7, G7, E7, C7, B7)
1. Support TrueHD audio format through HDMI
2. Technicolor Expert mode
For 2017 Super UHD 4K TVs (SJ)
1. Technicolor Expert mode
For 2017 Ultra HD 4K TVs (UJ)
1. Add an Apply to all input feature in Color Management Setting
2. Improving HDD detection speed
3. Add function for maintaining compatibility of remote controller
1. To improve Store mode OLED afterimage issue in Europe
1. To improve Youtube VP9 HDR Contents SDR processing issue
2. To improve Smart Retune Deleted Reservations issue
3. To improve OLED Model Screen Saver occurrence issue
4. To improve issue of canceling favorite setting channel in European Standby Channel Update
1. Bug Fixes – Playing Dolby Vision contents over HDMI
1. Apply the GDPR terms.
1. Support BBC iPlayer 4K DASH Live
2. Italy TivuSat Wrong channels positioning
1. Improvement regarding Netflix usability have been applied.
2. Addition of satellite channels and feature updates in certain countries. (Russia/CIS country)
3. IPv6 connection feature on/off can be selected from Network/Wired Connection settings.
4. also, minor bugs are fixed.
Where can I find the dimensions of my TV stands legs? You can find a list of available TV stand leg dimensions by clicking here: http://www.lg.com/uk/support/solutions/tv/leg-stand-dimensions
Why do the 3D images appear blurred and/or are ghosting when my television is wall mounted? If your 3D television is wall mounted with a tilt, the 3D images may appear blurred and/or be ghosting. This is Not A fault 3D should be viewed from a distance of 2.5m >4m with the television s...
Things to check when audio is too low Symptom When there is difference in volume among channels though you didn’t turn the volume up/down, check if “Auto Volume” is On. - If you are using set-top box, Auto Volume and Smart Sound Mode features are not provided. How to fix Non-Smart Se...
Things to check when the TV volume is different for each channel Things to check check if “Auto Volume” is On. - If you are using set-top box, Auto Volume and Smart Sound Mode features are not provided. How to f Set the Auto Volume ‘On’. Set the Clear Voice and Smart Sound Mode ‘Off’...