LG TONE+™ Wireless Stereo Headset

• Noise Reduction/Echo Cancellation
  • Advanced Multipoint
  • Text to Speech
AVAILABLE COLORS:
BLUETOOTH FREEDOM

BLUETOOTH FREEDOM

The LG TONE+ Wireless Stereo Headset delivers a high quality audio experience in stereo sound with the convenience of Bluetooth technology. Up to 15 hours of talk time and 10 hours of listening time keep you connected socially and musically while at home, at the office or on the go. With its unique form factor and sleek design, the LG TONE+ is worn around the neck, ensuring you comfort throughout the day.

Tone+™  by LG

Tone+™ by LG

TONE+ by LG is unique in shape and ultimate in sound! This next evolutionary step in the LG TONE family is apt-X compatible, which means it produces reference-quality sound wirelessly through Bluetooth. Plus, with TONE+ you can enjoy the convenience of Advanced Multipoint, immerse yourself in a rich audio experience with Enhanced Bass Response, and receive an audible alert when your battery is getting low.

TONE+™ Features

TONE+™ Features

LOVE MY BLUETOOTH FINALLY

LOVE MY BLUETOOTH FINALLY

I finally found a Bluetooth I love to use. My LG 730 Bluetooth it does what it said it would do and that's what enjoy the most. The convenience of answering a call at ease and also listening to my music when working out or shopping with my pre-teen girls(priceless). I just brought another LG 730 for my wife one because she kept using mine. Thanks LG for a product that works great.

Pros: Performance, easy to use, Features/Settings, Quality

- Happy LG 730 User, Dallas, TX - March 17, 2014

AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) Yes
aptX® Compatible Yes
Talk Time (Up To) 15 Hours
Standby Time (Up To) 15 days
Music Play Time (Up To) 10 Hours
Charging Time Less than 2 Hours
Dimensions 5.34" (W) x 6.59" (H) x 0.67" (D)
Compatibility Works with Android, Apple, and other Bluetooth enabled devices.
In Box LG HBS-730 Bluetooth Stereo Headset, Ear Buds, QSG, USB Charging Cable***, User Manual, Warranty Card
* Some features are only available if supported by your mobile phone. Consult your mobile phone manual for further information.
** May require a free BT Reader app download from Google Play™ Store. Only compatible with Android™ devices.
*** For Verizon - Travel Adapter

Rated 4 out of 5 by Multifunction I love the ease of have my headset. I do not have to wear the headset in my ear all day and it is very easy to take a call. The only concern I really have is adjusting the volume for better quality of sound to me. If I could get better sound I would have rated the LG a 5 star. July 29, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Too Loud with iPhone 5 I love the design and functioning of this product... with one huge exception: at the lowest volume setting, headset is still far too loud to listen to comfortably. Using on an iPhone 5 running iOS 7.1.1. Volume control on headset adjusts volume control on phone, I've tried lowering volume on phone, as well as on headset, but since they're sync'd, they don't work independently. That wouldn't be a problem, except that neither gets the volume low enough. I've researched the web and seen lots of reports of the same thing, on both iOS devices and other phones... with no fix available. Hard to believe such a well designed product didn't test and address this issue. I will be returning the product. June 20, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by A bit overly fragile I received this headset as a birthday gift on July 2nd 2014. Within a week, the wires were coming out of the slot where the cord is. I can not find the original box and the person who bought it for me lost the receipt. I have no idea what my options are at this point. August 1, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Mic issues 1st I absolutely love these Tones! They are everything I need while working on the road all day.UNTIL, the mic goes out. Swapped them out and the new ones did the same. Its not my phone, Ive used 3 different phones. This would be the perfect unit if LG could fix this issue. Everything works on the unit except the other side cannot hear me. Looked around and this seems to be a common issue. I wouldn't recommend these to anyone until its fixed, July 28, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Great headset This is a great bluetooth headset. The sound is Awesome. My only complaint is when when trying to connect in drive mode. It doesnt always pick up "Hello Galaxy" and i feel like im yelling at my headset. July 27, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Best Headset Around. As a Security guard, im always on the phone with clients and company contacts, I love this headset because it alows me to be hands free and still hear clearly. When inside industrial factories, I get clear calls and i am told on numorous occasions that the people im talking to can hear me loud and clear. I would recommend this to ANYONE. I also use it for music when at home or in the gym. Its so confortable that i sometimes forget im wearing it. The vibrate function is helpful with im in loud areas and cant hear my phone or feel it on the belt clip. Theres not a thing so far that i can say negative about this product. The battery life, the function, the features, the comfort. This headset is everything ive been looking for for a long time. July 26, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Great for calls and audio books I use the HBS 730 primarily for calls and listening to audio books while walking my dogs or running errands. They also work well for listening to music I've downloaded to my phone. When listening to satellite radio I find they "cut out" some. I would recommend them to my friends. July 18, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Excellent headset except for one thing... The sound quality on this headset is wonderful - it is at least as good as my own phone. However, after a few weeks of owning it, it has begun to consistently stop transmitting on the microphone. The other party cannot hear me but I can hear them. I have read online that turning the WiFi on the phone off will solve this problem so I will try that, but I can't recommend a product that has a defect such as this. July 15, 2014
2 3 4 5 ... 47 Next>>

My hearing is extremely poor and I was told this could serve as a hearing aid. I have
a special sound app on my cell phone that does this fine but the wires are consistently
in my way. This, I was told would do the same thing without the wire problem. Thanks
for any input.
Asked by another customer while visiting BestBuy.com
5 months, 3 weeks ago
ralijo
Port Charlotte, FL
Closed to new answers

I've had the LG Tone headset for about a month and these are phenomenal earphones with a stellar battery life - as in I run 2 days HARD before having to recharge - which doesn't take that long. They do a great job of suppressing outside noise which, when dealing with problematic hearing, is a MAJOR plus allowing you to focus and/or concentrate on what's being said. I really think you won't be disappointed in these. They actually also have a built in EQ for bass/treble (read instructions on how to use that function)...... I recommend you give them a try!
4 months, 4 weeks ago
ArcticKid
Kenai, Alaska

Oh yeah it can! That's why I got it...my hearing is failing and my son has speech difficulties... I hear him SO much better when I talk to him on the phone with this.
5 months, 2 weeks ago
DAlbee
Sebastian, FL

I'm not sure but, I used it to stream Pandora, tune in, amazon cloud, etc on both android and apple phones and it worked great. It did come in and out on an ap called Duolingo. It was unusable with that ap. Only about every third word came through. Hope this was helpful. Probably not though.
5 months, 2 weeks ago
MikkeeD
Peoria, Il.

Due to the Bluetooth wireless connection capability, I would say this would in fact work for you. I was very happy with the quality both music and call quality. For the price you can't beat it. As long as your phone accepts Bluetooth connection, your in business. You won't be disappointed with sound quality. Hope this improves your lifestyle!!!!
5 months, 2 weeks ago
Atterworks
Indiana

I would think it could as long as you did not get more than 20feet from the source, your phone.
5 months, 3 weeks ago
YJNomad
Madison,MS

I find the quality to be better than my phone by itself. I don't know that it would replace an aide. But if it's noisy out ill switch to my head set.
5 months, 3 weeks ago
Treekyn
Sayreville nj

It might. It works like earbuds for music and like a Bluetooth headset for calls. So if your app outputs to either it should work and the only cords are the short ones from the neck piece to the ear
5 months, 3 weeks ago
DesignerGirlTX
Fort Worth, TX

As long as your phone is Bluetooth capable I could see this being very helpful. My favorite thing is the clarity no one knows if I'm on my phone or the headset. Hopefully the volume would be high enough for you, would be the concern.
5 months, 3 weeks ago
Emmie012345
Deland, Florida

This item will work well if you have hearing problems.
5 months, 3 weeks ago
RMW60
Hermitage, TN
need to know the headset will let me play music from my PC using a usb bluetooth adapter
Asked by another customer while visiting BestBuy.com
byte
kansas City
Closed to new answers

Don't see why it wouldn't. So far it has connected to every blue tooth enabled device I've tried including my Samsung phone, my Nexus Tablet, and my HP Computer.
RCANGELI
Kennesaw, GA

Absolutely. If your adapter doesn't automatically detect it, just download a different set of Bluetooth drivers online. The rocketfish adapter sold by Best Buy worked like a charm for $20. I love gaming on this thing, it's so immersive and realistic.
Dylan159357
Vero Beach, FL

It definitely will. i had the same concern, and tried it out, and it does with no complication.
Toris93

Unfortunately I can not say a definite yes or no. On one of my PC's it works great but on the other it wont connect. The PC's are using the same BT Dongle but for some reason it works on one but not the other.
TheStones
Donna, Tx

I have used this device in exactly this configuration using Windows 7 without any problems. Start : Devices and Printers then Add a device (once the bluetooth transmitter is installed)
usakiwi
Modesto, CA

Yes. If your PC has Bluetooth, you can pair the headset to your computer.
DJ1075
Easley, SC

Yes, provided that you configure it correctly
pokemon23

Looks like this only works with bluetooth compatible mobile phones.
spex
What generation ipod touch are these compatible with, if any?
Asked by another customer while visiting BestBuy.com
1 year ago
Anonymous
Closed to new answers

As long as it has Bluetooth, you'll be fine.
Dylan159357
Vero Beach, FL

All that have bluetooth
TyDe
Atlanta

All
DudleyDoRightSDMC
Shelby Township, Michigan

They are definitely compatible with 4thGen and 5thGen iPod Touch devices. i have used them with both. 1st Gen doesn't support bluetooth, and 2nd(with IOS upgrade) and 3rdGen do support bluetooth protocols. So they should work fine as well.
Tazman812
Cleveland,OH

My original iPod did not even have Bluetooth capability, but my second one with version 5.0.1 has Bluetooth and works great with this headset.
N4JonD
World Traveler

I have an iPad mini.. And it works with functionality
Bigjulls
Orlando

It should be compatible with any bluetooth devices.
1 year ago
ToryBBY
Asked by another customer while visiting BestBuy.com
Dj
Atlanta GA
Closed to new answers

Yes you can use it while working out , I use it at the gym and it works way better than having regular headphones.
4 months, 1 week ago
joseba
houston tx

for walking or running but wouldn't use it for dancing/yoga/arobics
Bolegged
Greeley Co

I have. I put the bulk of it under my shirt collar.
Allen600rr
Lincolnton nc

Yes you can. They work great when working out especially running because there is no cord to catch on things.
MJB1224
Goose Creek, SC

Yes, they are really good for working out, and outdoor activities like running and hiking, just make sure you have them fully charged.
TheRealFamilyMan
columbus, ga

I would say yes, they are light weight and comfortable
Subarugirl
Virginia beach, va

Riss2256
Is it possible to use this with the phone being a phone and the ipod being an ipod at the same time? So listening to the ipod, but being able to pause it to answer a call, then resuming play after ending the call
Asked by another customer while visiting BestBuy.com
Spike
Chicagoland
Closed to new answers

You can use it on one device at a time. Let me site an example, I use it regularly paired to my iphone 5. I often listen to music but once in a while when somebody calls me, the music will automatically pause then you will hear a ring all you have to do is press the call button on the headset then speak. Right after you hang up your music can be played again. Just press play button.
5 months, 4 weeks ago
techfanatic007
Milwaukee, WI

Yes, as long it has compatable bluetooth software in your ipod, ipad, and andriod.
5 months, 4 weeks ago
Headbump
Fontana, Ca

It works great with the I-Phone
5 months, 4 weeks ago
Tee41
JACKSONVILLE, F

Yes, I listen to music on my Android / Galaxy S4 phone between calls and when a call comes in, the LG headset automatically pauses my music and resumes when the call is done.

One other cool function is if I am in navigation mode and listening to music, it "simulcasts" the directions and music in a reduced volume so I can hear both in a mellow tone.
JeoffM
Atlanta, GA

jstroub4007
Lexington,Ky

When a call comes in while listening to your ipod the headset automatically pauses the music (or whetever you're listening to) during the call and resumes after the call is disconnected. It is very user friendly
kngyowell
Fort Worth

No you would only be able to use it on one device at a time.
spex