To properly experience our LG.com website, you will need to use an alternate browser or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE10 or greater).
LG.com utilizes responsive design to provide a convenient experience that conforms to your devices screen size. In order to get the best possible experience from our website, please follow below instructions.
If you're using Internet Explorer 9 or earlier, you will need to use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE10 or greater).
Keep in tune with the rest of the world while staying true to yourself. Feel secure and grounded, while being fluid and adventurous.
Rated 4 out of
Cell Tower from
Phone worked well for quite a whileThe phone worked for my use, but it also can seem to lag when opening programs and what not. After charging one day, I picked the phone up and powered on and an error came up with the initial LG logo. ERROR: boot certification verify 1130. Secure booting error! with the cause being a boot certification verify. It seems there is an issue with the BIOS bootup of the phone and become corrupted. Also, the phone needs a bigger memory card since the one installed just allows the phone to work and if you store photos on it, your memory with be used up. Battery life was sufficient for my use.
Date published: 2018-07-31
Rated 4 out of
Great Phone But Can't Hold Lots of AppsI have used this phone for a couple of years. It is my first smart phone. I use it only for the most basic things and not very often. I added about 5 apps, and I now have to quit because I've run out of room. I have been unable to transfer any app to the SD card - probably because I am not tech savvy. Updating apps has become problematic due to storage capacity. Mine has 2 GB internal.
Date published: 2018-06-25
Rated 5 out of
soft ice cream from
Limited workhorseThis has been a little workhorse of a phone for the 4 years I've owned it. I haven't had to deal with any major issues - the ones that cropped up weren't insurmountable - and it continues to give me mostly everything I need out of a smartphone.
1) The processor is only capable of so much. Some apps crash over and over, and others can run quite slowly. As someone who doesn't hugely rely on a smartphone, I can do without games, but others might find this a big issue.
2) At times the touch screen will stop responding, or the SD card will "dismount" without the phone having been touched. A restart has fixed this every time it's happened.
3) The old version of Android, and the lack of available updates (this being made for Tracfone), makes it difficult to really keep up. Apps like Pokemon Go don't even work due to technological limitations. Again, not a big deal for me.
4) It takes a lot of tinkering to free up space. With the 2GB internal storage, I've had to move all of the very few apps I have installed to the SD card; I also deleted the data for most preinstalled apps I didn't need, and disabled them when possible. Technically it's something that shouldn't be necessary, but as someone who's used to dealing with outdated or limited technology, I'm glad it's possible in the first place.
5) The camera is awful. The lack of a front-facing camera makes taking selfies an interesting experience, and the 3 megapixel lens is just really really bad. Even fiddling with the settings doesn't make it much better, and there's a high chance that photos will turn out blurry, so I recommend taking multiple pictures at a time.
6) The screen size limits what you can do. This is also a pro, weirdly enough, but when it comes to actually viewing things on the phone, you can sometimes miss stuff entirely or have difficulty tapping a smaller button or game object just because of the tiny screen.
1) I literally dropped this phone without a case, the back cover popped off, the battery went flying, and it was absolutely fine when I put it back together. I've dropped it with the case and it was fine. I've scratched the screen and it's fine, being plastic rather than glass. I haven't exactly put it through the washing machine or anything, but it's a very sturdy little phone. Despite 4 years of literally daily usage, it hasn't developed any crippling issues except just being slow.
2) The LED notification light on the home button is an absolute gift, so much so that as I look for a newer phone, I'm giving up on anything that doesn't have something like it. Being able to set it to different colors depending on who's contacted me is particularly wonderful.
3) The small size, despite the con above, is actually helpful in terms of convenience. It's very easy to put this in my pocket. No worries about it falling out, no need to stick it in my back pocket with 3/4 of it exposed like what's necessary with larger smartphones. In a way it's almost too small, but I can't say the size hasn't benefited me greatly.
4) Good call sound. No static, no major issues with calls being dropped or my own voice being inaudible. Speakerphone is also fine. When I prop it up just right, even a radio app can sound pretty good as the sound echoes off a nearby surface.
5) Great battery life. If I don't connect to wifi, I can basically have this phone sitting around for days on end without the battery going down significantly. This may be aided by the fact that I've disabled so many apps and also have Bluetooth and location turned off, but it's very convenient. Even with wifi on and a radio app going, it still gives at least a few hours of life. I've never had the experience of pulling this from my pocket only to find out it's unexpectedly dead.
6) The default alarm sound hasn't failed to wake me up in around 3 years.
I've used this phone for various things over the years. When I first got it, I played games on it, took photos, and texted; now I use it as a mini radio, take photos, and text even more. It's most definitely slowed down over the years, to the point where apps I used to use have become almost incompatible (though this may be due to app updates as well), but it's the kind of thing that happened gradually. I haven't woken up one day and been shocked by sudden issues; I'm just used to them.
That being said, I am looking for a replacement, but not so much due to those issues. The size of the phone has always been a bit awkward, it's running out of space due to multiplying files despite the fact that I only have 3 third-party apps installed at the moment, and the TracFone service has become limiting to me. So while I most likely won't be using this phone for much longer, it's not a matter of its performance being disappointing. I've gotten 4 very satisfying years out of it, and if it were a bit newer, I would highly recommend it for someone with similar smartphone needs.
*Parts and accessories shipping cost may vary.
*Prices, promotions and availability may vary by store and online. Prices subject to change without notice. Quantities are limited. Check with your local retailers for final price and availability.
Because life waits for no one, at LG USA we create consumer electronics, appliances and mobile devices that are designed to help you connect with those who matter most. Whether that means cooking a nutritious, delicious meal for your family, staying connected on-the-go, sharing your favorite photos, watching a movie with your kids or creating a clean, comfortable place to celebrate the moments that matter, we'll be there for you every step of the way. We’ve even forged partnerships with experts like the Pantone Color Institute™ to demonstrate the awe-inspiring power of color, creating real places like Café OLED, where you can taste, touch, smell, feel the vibrancy of colors, while bridging the gap between the digital and physical space.
Designed with you in mind, LG products offer innovative solutions to make life good. With intuitive, responsive controls, sleek, stylish designs, and eco-friendly features, our collection gives you the power to do more at home and on the go. It includes:
Mobile: To help you stay connected your way, our mobile devices feature powerful smartphones, slim tablets and stylish smartwatches that fit seamlessly into your life. And whether you want to download the latest apps, shop online, text, track your fitness or just surf the web, they make it easy to do it all on-the-go.
TV/Audio/Video: If you can't get enough of your favorite sports, the latest movies, love 3D entertainment -- or just want to listen to your favorite music in stunning clarity -- our newest electronics can help you experience it all in a whole new way. Another plus? Now, you can get a one-year Disney+ subscription with participating OLED TV model purchases, or a 6-month subscription with participating NanoCell TVs.
Appliances: Created to help you enjoy more of what life has to offer, our appliance collection features ranges and ovens that can help you cook healthy, delicious meals more efficiently, clean your dishes faster, do more laundry in less time, and even clean and cool your house so you can enjoy a comfortable space all year long.
Computer Products: Life happens in an analog environment -- and on a digital plane. And our newest computer products can help you experience the best of both worlds. Designed to give you crystal-clear images, deep blacks and rich colors, plus the speed and storage you need to work and play, safeguard memories and protect important documents, they can help you make the most of life in every way.
From the very first note, our collection will transform your living room into a stunning home theater Explore our complete collection of LG electronics, mobile devices, appliances and home entertainment solutions -- and find everything you need to connect with your friends and family, no matter where they are.