Rated 5 out of
Amazing features and easy to handle!!
I bought this phone from my future mother-in-law when she upgraded her phone to the V40 & I do not regret a thing about buying it from her!!
It's just the right size to fit in one hand easily while the other can hold the stylus*/finger for swiping and looking through any one of the various apps you can download on here without worry of taking up too much memory space. Adding a 200Gb micro SD card definitely boosted my phones speed and ability to play movies, listen to music and upload web pages/apps seamlessly (wish I could say the same for my home internet!! lol)
* - Watch which type you use; certain styles of stylus and the screen protectors don't always agree. That's a rule for any smartphone/tablet/touchscreen laptop, really.
Date published: 2019-07-10
Rated 5 out of
Landscape camera beast...!!!
After 5 months of use I wrote this review. Its a awesome mobile with all features. I found some Pros and cons about this mobile.
1) I got a B&O Branded mobile, made in Korea. Its build quality and performance is awesome.
2) The supplied B&Q headphone is good.
3) The Ergonomics & design of the device is appealing and premium, also light weight.
4) POLED Display (2K), its very vibrant & sharp. The contrast levels are great & displays natural colors. (Lot of reviews shows that blue tint on screen...ignore that...)
5) Camera is Good Not awesome....(but its wide angle camera is awesome...though I am a nature and landscape photographer...i usually took landscape photos with this wide angle lens...It gives awesome result. I am 101% satisfed with its wide angle lens. I am uploading some samples for comparision.
6) RAM is only 4GB but don't worry about that...its Snapdragon 835 processor done everything...No lag..no heating...smooth multi-tasking.
7) Water and Dust resistant is good.
8) 3300mAh battery is enough for one day normal use (don't forget its display is 2K - and we can reduce the resolution also)
9) Cine Video mode is awesome...Punch zoom is innovative.
10) Fast Charging is good. Wireless Charging is also good.
11) I bought it for Rs. 24999/-. 100% value for money.
1) Camera is above average...(but its wide angle is awesome)
2) No portrait mode in back camera. (I am using google pixel camera for portrait mode)
Date published: 2019-07-09
Rated 4 out of
I purchased this phone after I had issues with my v20 after power outage, only issue I had with V30 it was smaller then my v20 other wise great phone.
Date published: 2019-07-06