Turkey Breakfast Sandwich
This is a great breakfast sandwich to eat the morning after the Thanksgiving holiday.
Time Estimate: 1 hour
Special Requirements: Large nonstick saute pan
Serves: Four Servings - 1/4 Each Baguette
- Baguette 1 Each
- Bacon 6 Slices-cooked
- Leftover Turkey 1/2 Pound White or Dark Meat or Combination
- Swiss Cheese 6 Slices
- Eggs Scrambled
- Salt & Pepper As Needed
1. Split the baguette in half lengthwise, 3/4 way through the bread.
2. Laydown the Swiss cheese slices, slightly overlapping with each other down the length of the spit baguette.
3. Place the turkey on top of the cheese on the bread.
4. Follow the turkey with the bacon slightly overlapping.
5. Scramble the eggs and season with salt & pepper.
6. Top the prepared baguette with the warm eggs and cut into 4 portions.