Your LG TV has several settings that can be used to customize your viewing experience. Below is a list of the available Audio Menu settings, click on any one to learn more.
Set to On to automatically equalize volume across TV channels.
Adjust this setting to shift the sound to the left or right speaker, or leave it in the middle for a balance between the two.
Provides audio customization for specific programming.
- Standard - Suitable for all types of video.
- Music - Optimized for listening to music.
- Cinema - Optimized for listening in a low sound environment with programming meant for a theater experience.
- Sport - Optimized for listening to sporting events.
- Game - Optimized for playing video games.
Individual adjustments to fine-tune sound quality, typically for advanced users.
- Treble - Adjust the level of high notes (higher frequency sounds).
- Bass - Adjust the level of low notes (lower frequency sounds).
- Reset - Resets all custom sound settings to their defaults.
Turn on or off the built-in TV speakers. Set to OFF if using external speakers, such as a home theater, sound bar, or sound plate.