Your LG TV has several settings that can be used to customize your viewing experience. Below is a list of the available Option Menu settings, click on any one to learn more.
Adjust the language settings on your TV.
- Menu - Selects a screen menu language (English, French, or Spanish).
- Audio - [In Digital Mode Only] Selects the desired language when watching digital broadcasting containing several audio languages.
Assign names to your inputs from a pre-defined list.
Available Names: VCR, DVD, Set Top Box, Satellite, Cable Box, Game, PC, HD-DVD, Blu-Ray
Note: Available names may differ by TV model.
View subtitles when the TV station provides subtitled programming. Program subtitles work only on digital/analog broadcasts or external input.
- Field 1 data channels - two Captions (CC1, CC2), two Text (T1, T2).
- Field 2 data channels - two Captions (CC3, CC4), two Text (T3, T4).
Deletes all optional settings and returns to initial default mode (factory reset).
- Once initialization is complete, the TV will turn off and on by itself.
- If Lock System is activated, a pop-up password prompt will appear.
- Do not turn off power during initialization.
Note: DO NOT USE IF THE SYSTEM PASSWORD IS UNKNOWN. Password WILL NOT be reset.
Selects Home Use or Store Demo. Store Demo mode is used for Store displays and streams TV features periodically.
Displays information about the LG patents website.