LG G FLEX D950 MOBILE DATA MANAGER
You can select whether to enable or disable mobile data. You can check the current data usage, set to enable or disable mobile data, or set the mobile data limit.
From the Home screen, tap the Apps > Settings > Networks tab > Data Manager
Tap the Mobile data switch to enable mobile data.
Checkmark Limit mobile data usage which allows you to set a limit for mobile data usage on the device. Once the limit is reached, your mobile data connection is disabled and you will receive a notification.
Set the Data usage cycle to change the data usage cycle to display in the graph.
In Mobile data you can adjust the following:
- Mobile Data Usage Graph - Use to set and monitor your data usage.
- Orange horizontal slider bar - Use this to set the usage warning level. When the device reaches this level, you will see a usage warning.
- Red horizontal slider bar - Use this to set when the mobile data connection is disabled. Limit mobile data usage option must be enabled to adjust this slider bar.
- Blue vertical slider bar - Use these to adjust the date usage range. All applications using mobile data within the given date range are displayed. This allows you to narrow down which applications used data during a given usage period.
Tap an application to get a detailed usage view during the same Data usage cycle as well as additional usage information and options as follows.
- Detailed usage graph - You can adjust the Data usage cycle and Blue vertical slider bar to measure usage during a given usage period.
- Foreground and Background - Shows usage stats within the period defined by Blue vertical slider bar.