You can ask Voice Mate to perform phone functions using your voice, such as calling a contact, setting alarms or searching the web. Just use the Speak button and say a command.
Note: You can use the Voice Mate after agreeing to Legal Documents for LG Software.
From the Home screen, swipe up from below the Home key to Voice mate and release.
Note: You can activate Voice mate using voice activation. To enable from within Voice mate app, tap Settings > checkmark Voice activation and choose from the options under LAUNCH section to activate from lock screen, while charging, among others.
When the Speak button displays with a blue hue say what you want it to do. You can tap to enter what you want it to do as well.
Tap for additional information on Voice mate.
Note: Use Voice Mate in a quiet environment so it can accurately recognize your commands.
From the Voice Mate settings you can change or add settings under general, speak button, voice launch, security, and SNS account settings.
With Voice mate opened, tap the Settings icon on the top right corner of your screen.
Place a checkmark to enable or tap the name to change setting selection:
- Skip confirmation - When the exact name or number searched for is found, make a call without confirmation.
- Voice feedback - Speak the answer even when no headset is connected.
- Save events to - Set where to save events; options depend on accounts added to your phone.
- Voice activation - Activate the Speak button by saying voice launch command.
- Button vibration - Vibrate when the Speak button is tapped.
- Voice launch command - Set the voice launch command to LG Mobile or Hello Genie.
- Voice launch when charging - Say voice launch command to open Voice Mate while charging with screen on.
- Voice launch on Lock screen - Say voice launch command to open Voice Mate on Lock screen.
- Skip Lock screen - Skip Face Unlock, Pattern, PIN or Password when opening Voice Mate on Lock screen.