Your voice activated personal assistant can control your favorite LG features and is able to perform device specific tasks.
Your device has the Google Assistant built-in. Find answers and get things done while on-the-go.
Press the Google Assistant key on the side of the phone to launch Google Assistant.
With the screen unlocked, double-tap the Google Assistant key to open Google Lens.
Press and hold the key to launch Google Assistant and quickly talk to your Assistant.
• The button is disabled when using the camera and during a call. When the screen is locked you are unable to launch to Google Lens and will need to unlock the screen to launch Google Assistant.
• The Google Assistant key is grayed out when the Assist app is not set to the correct service. To enable, open Settings > General tab > App & notifications > Default apps > Assist & voice input > Assist app. Set the Assist app to Enhanced Google service.
Open Settings > General tab > Shortcut keys
Toggle the Google Assistant key OFF
Just say: “Hey, Google…”
- “Set alarm for 11:30am.”
- “Stop the timer.”
- “Take a wide-angle picture.”
- “Take a wide-angle selfie.”
- “Record a wide-angle video.”
- “Open Manual Mode on camera.”
- “Take a panorama shot.”
- “Take a slow-motion/time lapse video.”
- “Take a photo with food mode.”
- “Take a photo with portrait mode.”
- “Take a photo with low light mode.”
- "Open camera with AI Cam."
- "Do a visual search with Google Lens."
- "Scan a QR Code with Google Lens."
- "Save a business card with Google Lens."
- "Translate a document with Google Lens.”