24" Compact Washer / Dryer Combo
- LoDecibel™ Quiet System
- Direct Drive Motor, 10 Year Warranty
- Ventless Condensing Drying System
- SenseClean™ System
Direct Drive Motor 10 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
Ventless Condensing Drying System
Helps Remove Tough
Stains and Bacteria
Electronic Control Panel with LED Display
|Design Style||Front Load Compact|
|Type of Display||LED|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||24” x 33 1/2” x 25 1/4”|
|Capacity (cu.ft.)||DOE 2.3|
|Drying System||Ventless Condensing|
|Number of Wash Programs||9|
|Number of Dry Programs||6|
|Number of Wash/Rinse Temps||5|
|Spin Speed (Max)||1300 RPM|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor, 10 Years Motor, Lifetime on Drum|
|Depth with Door Open||45"|
|Weight (Product)||159 lbs.|
|Weight (Shipping)||168 lbs.|
|Wash Programs||Cotton/Normal, Perm. Press, Delicates, Hand Wash/Wool, Drain & Spin, Baby Wear, Speed Wash, Sanitary, Bulky/Large|
|Dry Programs||Speed Dry, Sanitary, Cotton/Nomal, Perm. Press, Baby Wear, Drain & Spin|
|Wash/Rinse Temps||Extra Hot/Cold, Hot/Cold, Warm/Warm, Warm/Cold, Cold/Cold|
|Spin Speeds (RPM)||Extra High (1300 max), High, Medium, Low, No Spin|
|No. of Water Levels||Auto-adjusts to load size|
|Options||Prewash, Extra Rinse, Stain Cycle, Rinse & Spin, Water Plus, Tub Clean, Delay Wash (up to 19 hours), Child Lock , Custom Program|
|LoDecibel™ Quiet Operation||Yes|
|Tray Dispenser||3 - Prewash, Main Wash, Softener|
|End of Cycle Beeper||Yes|
|Auto Suds Removal||Yes|
|Forced Drain System||Yes|
|Internal Water Heater||Yes|
|Leveling Legs||4 Adjustable|
|Drum||NeveRust™ Stainless Steel|
|Top Plate||LPM Board|
|Transparent Door Glass||Yes|
|Motor Type / Motor Speed||Direct Drive / Variable|
|CEE Tier Rating||CEE Tier 1|
|Electrical Requirements / Type||120V, 12 Amps / Electric|
What People Are Saying
We're here to support you with our product.
Contact us for any purchasing inquiries.Product Support
ASK & ANSWER
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Ask Your Questions, Share Your Answers
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
IMPORTANT: To prevent internal damage
during transport, the washer is equipped with
4 shipping bolts and plastic retainers. These
bolts and retainers MUST be removed before
operating the washer.
• Failure to remove shipping bolts and retainers
may cause severe vibration and noise, which can
lead to permanent damage to the washer. The
cord is secured to the back of the washer with
a shipping bolt to help prevent operation with
shipping bolts in place.
Check that all four shipping bolts have been removed. These bolts, as shown below, screw through the back of the unit and into the back of the outer tub. This secures the tub during transit, so it does not bounce around and damage internal parts. If these bolts are not removed, the unit will vibrate, even "walk" across the floor.
If the unit is mounted on a pedestal, check that all four pedestal brackets are attached. There should be two on each side. The brackets attach to the pedestal with two screws each and to the unit with a very strong adhesive. Remove the screws from the pedestal brackets. If the brackets come off, check to see if the paper over the adhesive is removed (if not, remove it). Reattach the brackets and press firmly on the top of the bracket to adhere the brackets to the washer. Rub back and forth, firmly.
For new installations, check the following:
1. Check that the "packaging support" material has been removed from the underside of the unit. As shown below, the packing support piece sits on the base packing piece and the washing machine sits on top. The packing support piece fits up into the machine and nestles against the bottom of the tub. If this is not removed, vibration will occur. It is white and made of foam.
2. Check that all four shipping bolts have been removed. These bolts, as shown below, screw through the back of the unit and into the back of the outer tub. This secures the tub during transit, so it does not bounce around and damage internal parts. If these bolts are not removed, the unit will vibrate, even "walk" across the floor.
3. If the unit is mounted on a pedestal, check that all four pedestal brackets are attached. There should be two on each side. The brackets attach to the pedestal with two screws each and to the unit with a very strong adhesive. Remove the screws from the pedestal brackets. If the brackets come off, check to see if the paper over the adhesive is removed (if not, remove it). Reattach the brackets and press firmly on the top of the bracket to adhere the brackets to the washer. Rub back and forth, firmly.
For all, check the following:
1. Vibrations only occur on some, but not all loads.
If this only happens on some loads, it could the load type rather than the washer.
Check if the load is small or large, consists of mixed fabric types (such as jeans and t-shirts), or is a large item (sheets, blankets, etc.)
Items in the drum may not distribute evenly across the surface of the drum which can cause vibrations. If this seems to be the case, pause the cycle and move the clothes around and restart. It may be necessary to use a lower spin speed to minimize this.
If your unit has the SpinSense Feature, activate it. This will allow the unit to detect vibrations in the unit sooner and accommodate for them.
2. Are the clearance requirements at the sides, back and top met?
The unit requires one inch clearance on top, one inch at the sides (in addition to requirements of a companion appliance), and four inches at the back. If clearance requirements are not met, vibrations can result.
3. Check for foreign objects under the feet of the unit. If there is anything under any of the feet, this will prevent the unit from being properly leveled. Vibrations and slipping may occur. If an object (such as cardboard or wood) is under the foot because the unit is not level, then the foreign object should be removed and the unit leveled.
4. Make sure that the unit is leveled. When the unit is in a spin cycle, make very slight adjustments to the feet. Even a quarter of a turn can stop the unit from vibrating.
The clothes are still hot and slightly damp, but I find this a perfect time to hang them. No wrinkles, and within an hour they are ready for the closet.
The towels I also do at 1:30, then toss them over the shower curtain rod. Then I fold them a bit later.
Turn on the machine, select any cycle with the dial, then press Option > Dry Only.
You can then select any dry cycle you wish.
I have also been looking for a pedestal. The only one I can find is at Sears outlet. It's designed for a 24" washer, but it has no drawer. The search continues.
Need a new cycle of... Drain/Spin... No Spin option....<Dry> option
Water based condensers are popular in combination washer/dryer units. The air inside the machine is heated and circulated through the clothes, then passed through a chamber where the contact with a fine mist of cold water causes the moisture to condense. The condensate collects in the bottom of the chamber and is pumped down the same drain as was the wash water. The dry air is then re-circulated through the clothes to begin the process again. This is a sealed system with no discharge of heat, lint, or humidity.
Due to this type of system, additional time cannot be added to the cycle. All time must be set at the beginning of the washing cycle in order for the necessary amount of hot water to be used to produce enough heat to allow the condensation process to work.
Design, features and specifications subject to change without notice.