LG Free Service Day - 11 & 12 October 201911-10-2019 ~ 12-10-2019
Terms and Conditions: Free Service Day 2019
Validity dates: 11th & 12th of October 2019 (inclusive) between 9am and 4pm daily.
By participating in the LG Free Service Day (“Free Service Day”), you, the Participant, are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
- All LG items with the manufacture date from 2014 through to 2019 will qualify for the Free Service Day.
- Participants must be over the age of 18(eighteen) and must be in possession of a valid South African identity document or permanent residence permit or temporary residence permit valid for a period exceeding 3(three) months for the Republic of South Africa.
- Only 2 (two) items per participant is permitted.
- All officially imported LG Branded products for the South Africa market.
- This is a carry in service only. Items are to be brought in by the end user (owner), deliveries by Dealer and / or Retailers on behalf of participants will not be accepted, No Repair Companies.
- Free repairs will include general service and replacement of parts and labour.
- LG items will be required to be booked in with the applicable Service Centre on the 11th and 12th October 2019 (“inclusive”) between 9am and 4pm.
- One (1) month warranty on the repair (labour and parts), for the originally reported fault.
- Units must be collected by the participant within 14 (fourteen) working days of notification of collection, failing which, the item will be sold to defray expenses for storage.
- Products are to be collected from the relevant Service Centre where the unit was initially dropped off.
- Duration of service and repairs will be within 5(five) working days depending on the part availability.
- No “while you wait” repairs.
- If your unit cannot be repaired, LGESA will afford the opportunity to assist with a chargeable exchange, excluding mobile (Separate chargeable exchange terms and conditions may apply).
Participating Service Centres
There are 3 (three) Service Centre’s nationally which will be the drop off zones in order to qualify for the free service day:
- Johannesburg : Xecutronix, Unit 4, 16 Drakensburg Road, Long Meadow West, JHB,
011 524 0764
- Cape Town: LGWC, Unit 1, 25 Palmiet Street, Stikland, Bellville, 021 221 9900
- Durban : IRS Tronics, Unit 9B Kyalami Industrial Park, 26 Kyalami Road, Westmead, Pinetown, 031 700 6305
- Port Elizabeth : MMR Electronics, 64A Pickering Street (between 6/7th avenues), Newton Park, Port Elizabeth, 041 365 0259 / 041 364 1499
Free Service Day Exclusions
The service will include all mechanical failures.
Excluding the below:
- Projectors : lamps
- Audio Systems : Remote control, speakers
- Microwaves : internal accessories, glass plates, ring, racks
- Dish washer : internal accessories, racks and dividers
- Washing machines : Filters, outer drum
- Tumble dryers : Shoe Rack, filters
- Fridges : Internal accessories, baskets and shelves.
- LCD/LED, Plasma TV’s : cracked screens, remote controls, magic remote controls and foot stands.
- Laptops, Hard Drives, Mobile phones, tablets, Monitor (computer) AC Adapters.
- Air conditioners, VCR, DVD recorders, vacuum cleaners.
- Products will not be repaired or replaced in the following instances:
a. Items that have had their serial number removed or tampered with, units that have been opened and tampered with or parts missing from the units, physical damage, misuse, replacement of damaged cosmetic parts, paint peeling, unit rusting, cockroach or ant infestation, any damage due to rodents.
b. Where parts are obsolete /or discontinued.
c. All cross border /or imported products that were not manufactured or sold in the LG Electronics South Africa region or sold by it’s local subsidiary. ONLY LGESA registered serial numbers will be accepted for the free service.
- LG shall utilize all reasonable precautions to ensure that all participants’ personal information is kept safe and secure during the Free Service Day and shall dispose of such information thereafter.
- Neither LG nor any other person or party associated with this Free Service Day, their associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors and any of its personnel involved in this Free Service Day, shall be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred or suffered (including but not limited to direct or indirect or consequential loss), death or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from participation in this Free Service Day.
- LG reserves the right to amend, cancel, terminate or alter this Free Service Day immediately and without notice in the event that the Free Service Day is held to be or becomes unlawful. In such event all participants hereby waive any rights which they may have against LG and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against LG.
- LG may in their sole discretion amend these terms and conditions at any time, without notice, and such amendments shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the LG’s website www.lg.com/za The onus rests on the participant to constantly check the website for updates to the terms and conditions.
- The Free Service Day is governed by these terms and conditions.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Free Service Day shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- If part or all of any clause of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable:
a. It will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible;
b. It will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect.
To the extent permitted by the Consumer Protection Act and any other applicable law:
NextLG 2019 OMO Promotion - Makro 01-06-2019 ~ 31-08-2019