LG Home Entertainment - Hirsch's 30 Day Trial Promotion08, 01 2018 ~ 08, 31 2018
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing one of the participating LG models you will have the opportunity to return your product if it has not met your expectations set during the sale within 30 (thirty) days of invoice. You, the Participant, are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
- The promotion is organized by LG Electronics S.A. (Pty) Ltd (the “Promoter”) and is open to participants who reside in South Africa, are natural persons and who are 18 (eighteen) years of age at the commencement date of the promotion. The participant must be in possession of a valid South Africa television license
- This promotion excludes employees, directors, agents/agencies, contractors and consultants of the Promoter and all other participating companies and their immediate families, life partners, associates or business partners of the Promoter, LG’s associated companies, and outlet owners and their immediate families and staff.
- The Campaign commences on 1st of August 2018 and ends on the 31st of August 2018 (“inclusive”) (“Campaign Period”).
- How to qualify –
a. Purchase one of the participating models either the LG OLED 65C8 OR LG OLED 55C8
b. If within 30(thirty) days the participants expectations have not been met the product may be returned for a full refund
c. You will receive a FREE 28” LG Monitor TV after the 30(thirty) day trial period as part the promotion
- User data collected via this promotion will not be used for any other purpose than for this promotion only.
- The Promoter and Hirsch, shall utilize all reasonable precautions to ensure that all participants’ personal information is kept safe and secure during the promotion period and shall dispose of such information thereafter.
- To the extent permitted by the Consumer Protection Act and any other applicable law:
a. The participant(s) hereby indemnifies the Promoter against any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or loss of any kind regardless of how this was caused, and whether it arose under the law of contract or delict or otherwise, because of the participants entrance to the promotion.
b. The promotion shall not impose any obligation on the Promoter to make payment for any tax obligations on behalf of the participant/s to the South African Revenue Services and the participant/s shall bear liability for payment of such tax obligations to the South African Revenue Services. The participant/s indemnifies and holds the Promoter harmless from any and all liabilities which may arise in respect of the above.
c. The Promoter shall not be held liable for any damage of whatsoever nature arising out of or resulting from the use or submission or uploading of any material, photograph, picture, graphic or image during the promotion.
d. By submitting an entry, participants accept and unconditionally agree with the above terms and conditions.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion as appropriate, subject to the approval of relevant regulatory authorities.
- As permitted by Law, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate this promotion, without notice at any time, and such cancellation, or termination shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication on the Promoters’ website lg.com/za/promotions. No liability shall lie against the Promoter in favour of any participant and/ or third party arising from such cancellation, suspension or termination. Therefore the participant waives his/her right which they may have against the Promoter and hereby acknowledge that they will have no right of recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoter.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility, whether occasioned by any circumstance not foreseeable and not within its reasonable control for delayed delivery of the products, but not limited to, stock unavailability, strike, lock out, riot, threat of war, any action taken by governmental authority or public authority of any kind, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earth quake or other acts of God.
- If part or all of any clauses of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable:
a. It will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible;
b. It will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect.
PreviousLG - Trade In Trade Up Promotion with Hirsch's Homestores 08, 01 2018 ~ 09, 30 2018
NextLG Home Appliances - 30 Day Trial Promotion with Makro 08, 01 2018 ~ 10, 31 2018